Need a bus ticket

State and local government assistance programs.
ManGroup
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need a bus ticket

Post by ManGroup »

I was a contractor but now unemployed. For the last almost two years with the hope of things getting better. I have selling every thing i own to be able to live. I have nothing but the shirt on my back. But the good side is if i can funding so i can go greyhound bus to Sioux Falls SD. I have a uncle there that will put me up and help me get a job a a window washer. I do not have any friends nor family that have the funds to help pay for the bus ticket. So i ask please help i don't know what to do. My self pride is about gone. And as of today i have no home to go to. I never thought i would have to sleep on the streets. Please help me with traveling funds to get to my uncle and get a fresh start. Because i have nothing here no more. Thank you P.S And if help is available paying the party back would be first thing. With something extra to help the next person in need.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a bus ticket

Post by Admin »

Not too many options for paying for bus tickets. Did you file for the extended government unemployment program, which pays for up to 2 years? Also call a local church or Salvation Army for shelter, and maybe they have ideas on the bus ticket. In addition, find more Iowa assistance programs and churches and charities here. Call around.
ManGroup wrote:I was a contractor but now unemployed. For the last almost two years with the hope of things getting better. I have selling every thing i own to be able to live. I have nothing but the shirt on my back. But the good side is if i can funding so i can go greyhound bus to Sioux Falls SD. I have a uncle there that will put me up and help me get a job a a window washer. I do not have any friends nor family that have the funds to help pay for the bus ticket. So i ask please help i don't know what to do. My self pride is about gone. And as of today i have no home to go to. I never thought i would have to sleep on the streets. Please help me with traveling funds to get to my uncle and get a fresh start. Because i have nothing here no more. Thank you P.S And if help is available paying the party back would be first thing. With something extra to help the next person in need.
Oppil

Post by Oppil »

My sister brought my son and I, who is 7, over to Graham, WA. Last Fri. To see her dad. He said he would get us home Tue. It is now Sat and still here. She has school and already missed 3 days. She is gonna be kicked out of her after school program and I'm gonna loose my room I rent. If I don't get home. Is there any one who could help with two shuttle tickets to Yakima grimace sea-tac? Its cheaper than greyhound
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Can you sister call you or take you back. Otherwise may not be much you can do, as bus tickets and transportation assistance is very rare. Maybe what you can do is look for Washington assistance programs and agencies. Read more. We have hundreds of programs and agencies listed for the state of Washington. Can you call the place with the room you are renting and just tell them you will be late? Anyway, call around to these non-profits for a bus ticket.
Oppil wrote:My sister brought my son and I, who is 7, over to Graham, WA. Last Fri. To see her dad. He said he would get us home Tue. It is now Sat and still here. She has school and already missed 3 days. She is gonna be kicked out of her after school program and I'm gonna loose my room I rent. If I don't get home. Is there any one who could help with two shuttle tickets to Yakima grimace sea-tac? Its cheaper than greyhound
Popen

Post by Popen »

Hi, my boyfriend and I was needing help getting a bus ticket back to Texas. He was working in Castle Rock and I was in school and was working at the hospital. We both lost our jobs and have nowhere to live. We are needing assistance are getting back home if you can help out with getting 2 bus tickets that would be amazing. It'd be greatly appreciated.
Welch

Post by Welch »

I just came down here from California with a cousin about two days ago and now I'm stranded trying to get back to California. As of tomorrow I will be at the greyhound station in Jackson Mississippi because I don't have the funds to pay for a bus ticket to get back home and was trying to see how I can get some type of assistance.
Also my phone is off so that's why I'm emailing you guys. I just want to get back home that's all I wasn't aware that I was going to ride back with her to Mississippi to make sure she made it home safe and not have a way back so if you can please help I would gladly appreciate it. Thank you again.