Have to get out of my marriage FAST

State and local government assistance programs.
MyGrumpySpouse
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Have to get out of my marriage FAST

Post by MyGrumpySpouse »

I have been married for almost eight years, and it has been a very emotional ride. I work part time as a housekeeper, and need assistance moving to Sturgis, Michigan to be closer to my Daughters and grandsons. I need a place to live that is affordable for me. I have been job searching since I graduated college, receiving my Associates degree, and no work has come my way yet. I'm not asking for a free ride, just some assistance to get me out of this emotional abusive relationship. Can you help?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Have to get out of my marriage FAST

Post by Admin »

We can provide you with information and/or phone numbers on who may be able to help. For assistance in St. Joseph Michigan, use this for extensive details on St. Joseph Michigan County agencies to call. Places like the Centreville and St Joseph Salvation Army may be able to help with deposits or first months rent.
If you need help with the divorce process itself, did you try free legal aid? If not, try this for information. Lawyers may be able to advise you or help on your case, if in fact your income is low enough. More on Michigan free legal aid. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mic ... tance.html

MyGrumpySpouse wrote:I have been married for almost eight years, and it has been a very emotional ride. I work part time as a housekeeper, and need assistance moving to Sturgis, Michigan to be closer to my Daughters and grandsons. I need a place to live that is affordable for me. I have been job searching since I graduated college, receiving my Associates degree, and no work has come my way yet. I'm not asking for a free ride, just some assistance to get me out of this emotional abusive relationship. Can you help?
BigBen1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Have to get out of my marriage FAST

Post by BigBen1 »

To whom it may concern,
I wanted to contact you, as I am a single mother in the process of filing for divorce of my marriage. I have two amazing boys. I've worked to support them and now with having to help with my disabled sister, and my elderly mother, I’m not working at the time, and really am not sure what to do. I have contacted eldercare, but until they do all kinds of screenings and paperwork for marriage divorce. I'm not sure how to get all my bills paid. I was hoping you may be able to assist me with a little help on who to contact for assistance in maybe helping me. I really appreciate your help on this, and you can contact me.