Short term loan for bills

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Needaloan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Short term loan for bills

Post by Needaloan »

I need a short term loan to help pay some bills. I can pay you back soon...in a matter of months, but times are tough right now and the electric and grocery bills are building up. I could use the help. Thanks
response
anti spam: Blue

Re: Short term loan for bills

Post by response »

Hello. I am writing because I desperately need some help. I do not know if this is something you could help with or not, but decided to try. Two years ago my home was sold by the mortgage company and I was told they had made a mistake by selling it and nothing could be done about it. I had been paying for my home for twelve years and figured that I would probably live there the rest of my life. At the time this happened I was unemployed. I had been ill, in and out of the hospital, and my doctor told me that I might not work again. I filed for SSI and a year and a half later I am still not receiving any funds, rather going threw an appeal process. Being unemployed and homeless at 43 years old was just something I never thought would happen to me. I was just thankful that this did not happen while I was raising my children alone. Everything I own is at a public storage facility. I will lose everything, mementos from my children, all their photo albums, and quite a few things that my mother and grandmother left me. I got behind on my payments and if payment is not made by July 20, $785.00, I will lose my past. I cannot get a loan anywhere since I am not currently employed. So what I am asking help with is to save my belongings, my past. I would even agree to a payback arrangement as soon as I find employment. I have been desperately seeking employment but have not had any luck. The field that I have always worked in I can no longer do, due to health reasons, so I am seeking employment that does not require me to be on my feet. I think I am turned away from most jobs due to my age and looks. Since I began this nightmare, about two years ago, I have lost most of my teeth, and this definitely does not help the situation. If you could possibly help it would be well appreciated.
Natalie Server

Post by Natalie Server »

I am desperate and losing hope. My unemployment ran out and I am getting cold. My husband is on SSI disability and that pays rent, electric. We get 203 monthly in food stamps. Have been trying to get a loan-help to pay fuel oil-no luck we have been out of fuel oil all summer. I am desperate. We always gave to charities and helping people, but cannot find help now. I just want a loan or something so I can get fuel oil and take care of my ill husband. I am to the point of depression, and giving up. Please help me get some fuel oil PLEASE.
Holland

Post by Holland »

We have a shutoff for our energy service which is extremely high because our gas meter is in our basement and found out our gas reader has not been read properly in years. We have checked with the main agencies in our area and their assistance is done until the fall. Our food assistance caseworker has told us to Google and call churches. I would even take out a personal loan, but not sure if I can get one because of my credit score.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you took out a loan for the utility bill, how and when would you pay it off? If you can't pay it off in a matter of days, then you should not do that. But if you are just waiting on a check, then a loan could be an option. Just be sure you are aware of any origination fees and the interest rates. But here is what we recommend, or locate short term loans for paying bills.
Lucy

Post by Lucy »

Hello. My name is Kasey McMillan. I am a single mom with 2 kids and 1 on the way. I really need guidance on getting a short term loan for my bills. I need the money and help with buying or renting a big enough affordable home for my family. I do work full time. I am getting desperate for some sort of healthy, positive guidance or direction. I would also be interested in grant or assistance programs in Tucson, Arizona. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For short term loans, while not really recommended, there are pawn shops and places to sell items in the county. They can get you a little cash, but if you are pregnant with 2 kids you already can't afford, you are in a tough place. But look here for pawl loan.
Lucy wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:23 am Hello. My name is Kasey McMillan. I am a single mom with 2 kids and 1 on the way. I really need guidance on getting a short term loan for my bills. I need the money and help with buying or renting a big enough affordable home for my family. I do work full time. I am getting desperate for some sort of healthy, positive guidance or direction. I would also be interested in grant or assistance programs in Tucson, Arizona. Thank you for your time.