Need Help for my mom in St. Louis MO

Find how to get help with rent
briannagehm415
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need Help for my mom in St. Louis MO

Post by briannagehm415 »

I’m Brianna Gehm. I am 14, almost 15 years old. And I am contacting you because I am seeking help, for my family. My mom, Bonnie, doesn’t know it, but I am contacting several churches in the area for help. You see, my mom, my little brother who is 13, and my mom’s boyfriend were living together in Sullivan, MO. When out of nowhere, we were becoming sick with allergies and trouble breathing. We soon found out that our house we were living in was full of 13 different types of mold. Knowing this would kill us, we had to move immediately. Now we are living in Ballwin, MO. While my little sisters, Sarah (9), Mary-Jane (7), and Amy (5) are currently living with their dad, who is my adopted step dad, in Pacific, MO. My mom is depressed about this because she wants to be with her children, but doesn’t have a place for all of them. I can see her heart break more and more every day. We are living in a home that belongs to my mom’s boyfriend’s brother! Whom we barely know or speak too now. Moving here has devastated my family and me. But we have nowhere to go but here. I had to leave many of my friends, and the school I attend now is huge, I go to Parkway South. I haven’t met or made many friends, but I do consider myself to be friendly. I am depressed, I try to pray and read the bible as much as I can. But sometimes it’s just so stressful. My mom just recently got hired on from MODOT, and is working a very dangerous job on the highway, in trucks that are used to stop cars from hitting working men and women while they are doing their jobs. My mom’s boyfriend is going to school to drive Semi Trucks on the Highways. He is going to be leaving in 3 to 5 weeks to drive over the roads. Leaving my brother, my mom and I in a house with someone that we just met in October! My mom is trying to get on HUD for St. Louis County, but Franklin County would be perfect too. But as you know, HUD is very hard and time consuming to get on. Today I got a work permit from my school, and I am trying to find a job for myself to help my mom get her own place. The truth of the matter is, we need help. And I am not sure who to ask. I am hoping someone out there will hear me, and will help me and my family. And bless us with a nice home and help us with this. If you feel you are able to help us, it would be greatly appreciated. You can reach my mom or me at 636-584-9988. Thank you & God bless!

Sincerely,
Brianna Gehm
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Help for my mom in St. Louis MO

Post by Admin »

That is great that you are looking out for your family and mom. We do not provide cash assistance on this site, only information and support. For housing and rent help in St. Louis try using these links for charities, agencies, phone numbers, etc. the first one to try is
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/st_ ... tance.html
also try this for more information.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/st_ ... grams.html
Really explore the main site of needhelppayingbills.com for literally thousands of programs, non-profits, charities, churches, etc. We have extensive information on assistance programs.

briannagehm415 wrote:I’m Brianna Gehm. I am 14, almost 15 years old. And I am contacting you because I am seeking help, for my family. My mom, Bonnie, doesn’t know it, but I am contacting several churches in the area for help. You see, my mom, my little brother who is 13, and my mom’s boyfriend were living together in Sullivan, MO. When out of nowhere, we were becoming sick with allergies and trouble breathing. We soon found out that our house we were living in was full of 13 different types of mold. Knowing this would kill us, we had to move immediately. Now we are living in Ballwin, MO. While my little sisters, Sarah (9), Mary-Jane (7), and Amy (5) are currently living with their dad, who is my adopted step dad, in Pacific, MO. My mom is depressed about this because she wants to be with her children, but doesn’t have a place for all of them. I can see her heart break more and more every day. We are living in a home that belongs to my mom’s boyfriend’s brother! Whom we barely know or speak too now. Moving here has devastated my family and me. But we have nowhere to go but here. I had to leave many of my friends, and the school I attend now is huge, I go to Parkway South. I haven’t met or made many friends, but I do consider myself to be friendly. I am depressed, I try to pray and read the bible as much as I can. But sometimes it’s just so stressful. My mom just recently got hired on from MODOT, and is working a very dangerous job on the highway, in trucks that are used to stop cars from hitting working men and women while they are doing their jobs. My mom’s boyfriend is going to school to drive Semi Trucks on the Highways. He is going to be leaving in 3 to 5 weeks to drive over the roads. Leaving my brother, my mom and I in a house with someone that we just met in October! My mom is trying to get on HUD for St. Louis County, but Franklin County would be perfect too. But as you know, HUD is very hard and time consuming to get on. Today I got a work permit from my school, and I am trying to find a job for myself to help my mom get her own place. The truth of the matter is, we need help. And I am not sure who to ask. I am hoping someone out there will hear me, and will help me and my family. And bless us with a nice home and help us with this. If you feel you are able to help us, it would be greatly appreciated. You can reach my mom or me at 636-584-9988. Thank you & God bless!

Sincerely,
Brianna Gehm