Rent Help Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Find how to get help with rent
emersonann2002
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rent Help Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by emersonann2002 »

I live in Toledo Ohio and I lost my job and I'm a single mother and I need help paying my rent of 600.00 a month until I find another job. If you can help me please e-mail me at emersonann2002@att.net.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent Help Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by Admin »

We have a couple pages of information. This is one that is focused on rent help in Toledo and across Lucas County.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/tol ... tance.html

We have another resource that also offers a large number of financial assistance programs across the county. This one has information on utility bills, food, housing, and more.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/luc ... rogra.html

Try them both for free advice and help.

emersonann2002 wrote:I live in Toledo Ohio and I lost my job and I'm a single mother and I need help paying my rent of 600.00 a month until I find another job. If you can help me please e-mail me at emersonann2002@att.net.
Passenger1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent Help Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by Passenger1 »

We need help with the rental assistance program because I am low on income and my live in partner has been in an accident and out of work. The rent is going to be $420 for the month and is due on the first of August. I am pregnant and go to school full time and my hours at work have been cut tremendously. I am scared that we will not be able to afford everything that we need right now, and I am currently looking for a part time job to do on the side of the job I have now.