Low Cost Dental Clinic for Extractions - DESPERATE

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
diandree
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Low Cost Dental Clinic for Extractions - DESPERATE

Post by diandree »

I need all mmy teeth extracted and full dentures. I have dental insurance, but the oral surgeon quoted me $7,000.00 to pull 24 teeth. I am completely despondant as I dont have that kind of money, even with the insurance.....no credit, no savings,..nothing...... I need to get this done, though, and I can't seem to find ANYone, any dentist etc willing to help. Any info at all, any referrals, programs, ANYthing appreciated. PLEASE. I'm in San Jose CA.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Low Cost Dental Clinic for Extractions - DESPERATE

Post by Admin »

Well we can provide you some name and phone numbers of clinics, programs, and more. Whether they can help or not we would have no way of knowing. You will need to make the calls and ask. Use this for Santa Clara assistance programs, which of course is where San Jose is.
There are also a large number of clinics and health centers in San Jose and the county. Find a listing of clinics in San Jose and get information on the programs they administer.
diandree wrote:I need all mmy teeth extracted and full dentures. I have dental insurance, but the oral surgeon quoted me $7,000.00 to pull 24 teeth. I am completely despondant as I dont have that kind of money, even with the insurance.....no credit, no savings,..nothing...... I need to get this done, though, and I can't seem to find ANYone, any dentist etc willing to help. Any info at all, any referrals, programs, ANYthing appreciated. PLEASE. I'm in San Jose CA.