Need help in Crosby area with rent and bills

Find how to get help with rent
kljcc
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help in Crosby area with rent and bills

Post by kljcc »

Hi. I live in the Crosby Huffman area and am in desperate need of assistance. I have not paid Decembers rent and my landlord wants rent by this friday. With late fees my rent is $800.00. I have 2 children and have a fairly new job. I love my job and intend on staying but cannot seem to get caught up on late bills and rent. Christmas is 5 days away and I have no idea what I am going to do. Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated. God Bless and have a safe and happy christmas and new year.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help in Crosby area with rent and bills

Post by Admin »

Where is Crosby? What state, county? This is a big nation. Based on a Google search, it may be in Texas, but we are not certain. If it is in Texas, then use this link for Texas assistance programs. The top section of the page has statewide programs, including housing, rent, and maybe some of the other needs you have. Midway down the page are links to local programs. So if it is Texas, select your city, county, etc. from there too for more information on rent help.
kljcc wrote:Hi. I live in the Crosby Huffman area and am in desperate need of assistance. I have not paid Decembers rent and my landlord wants rent by this friday. With late fees my rent is $800.00. I have 2 children and have a fairly new job. I love my job and intend on staying but cannot seem to get caught up on late bills and rent. Christmas is 5 days away and I have no idea what I am going to do. Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated. God Bless and have a safe and happy christmas and new year.