Gov't assitance

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
macess
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Gov't assitance

Post by macess »

i was without water for over week and have small children.I was given some names of a place to assit but they told me to come back next year,, Till than who can i contact for assitance for help with water,lights,and rent. Or if I can get a loan than wouldn't need to seek assitiance ,but have bad credit

Ladson sc
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Gov't assitance

Post by Admin »

We already replied to you.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/helpwith ... 6853#p6864
macess wrote:i was without water for over week and have small children.I was given some names of a place to assit but they told me to come back next year,, Till than who can i contact for assistance for help with water,lights,and rent. Or if I can get a loan than wouldn't need to seek assistance ,but have bad credit

Ladson sc
Cabrerra

Post by Cabrerra »

We have been in our new home for about 9 months. I know that there is a government program for emergency repairs and that I need to be in my home for l year however we were just notified by our insurance carrier that we have to upgrade our fuse box to a breaker box prior to May 15 or we will not be renewed for our insurance. Is there anyway that we can take care of your emergency fund you have to have our box rewired to a breaker box? This can be done by May 15th and we will be in the home for l year. If we don't I can't find anyone who will cover us for homeowners insurance within our budget. The only one I have found is 3 times what we pay now. Can you please help us. Please let me know ASAP as I can try to find other help if it is available.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

It really depends on what state you live in, as yes, many state housing authorities do provide for housing repairs. It is usually a very low interest loan, or maybe even a grant. Sometimes the interest rate may even be like 1-2%, so makes it very affordable. Even if your state doesn't offer repairs, they may have information on how you can contact. Read more on housing authorities by state and region. They may even have information on low cost home insurance rates.
Cabrerra wrote:We have been in our new home for about 9 months. I know that there is a government program for emergency repairs and that I need to be in my home for l year however we were just notified by our insurance carrier that we have to upgrade our fuse box to a breaker box prior to May 15 or we will not be renewed for our insurance. Is there anyway that we can take care of your emergency fund you have to have our box rewired to a breaker box? This can be done by May 15th and we will be in the home for l year. If we don't I can't find anyone who will cover us for homeowners insurance within our budget. The only one I have found is 3 times what we pay now. Can you please help us. Please let me know ASAP as I can try to find other help if it is available.