Please advise/Behind on December Rent

Find how to get help with rent
mjones1213
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please advise/Behind on December Rent

Post by mjones1213 »

Hello,
I live in Sacramento, CA and I am ashamed and embarrased to ask. But I have had some medical problems this year and I have fallen behind on my December rent. Every agency I have called has no funds. My family is having troubles of their own and I do not want to burden them. I return to work tomorrow. Any other rental assistance programs that you may know of will help.
Just need assistance this one time.
Thank you in advance
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please advise/Behind on December Rent

Post by Admin »

While many agencies do run out of funds, we will send you some more to call, if you haven't called them yet. Whether they have funds or not we have no idea. Just depends on their funding and the demand.
Here are some agencies that are strictly focused on sacramento rent assistance..
Places that are more comprehensive, such as help for bills, food, clinics, and maybe some rent help can be found here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sac ... nce_p.html
So call some or all of these places if you haven't covered them yet.
mjones1213 wrote:Hello,
I live in Sacramento, CA and I am ashamed and embarrased to ask. But I have had some medical problems this year and I have fallen behind on my December rent. Every agency I have called has no funds. My family is having troubles of their own and I do not want to burden them. I return to work tomorrow. Any other rental assistance programs that you may know of will help.
Just need assistance this one time.
Thank you in advance
Cheecago

Post by Cheecago »

I am unable to pay rent for the month of December. Rent is due December 1st. The amount due is $1175.00. I don't have any money to pay for it. Unemployment hasn't begun for me. I've been on numerous interviews and finally landed a job, Monday 10/24/11. I am waiting for the offer letter to come in the mail. Work will start November 28th. I have nothing right now to pay for anything and I am in desperate need of rental payment assistance.
mjones1213

Post by mjones1213 »

Thank you for your fast response. I will contact these organizations on the list you sent me. I sincerely appreciate it!

M Jones