In desperate need of assistance....its all too much. PLEASE

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
matmlk
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

In desperate need of assistance....its all too much. PLEASE

Post by matmlk »

Im in desperate need of financial help. Im a month behind on all my bills and am 700 negative in the bank. Reasons being......About six months ago i found out that I have RA in my feet and legs. Well my pasion and occupation happens to be a sous chef. Which requires alot of time on feet. I have tried to get disability rolling, but its a lenghtly process. My medical bills got me behind to where im at now. I havent been back to the docter and have missed appointments, because i cant afford to go. Also about two weeks ago my father suffered a severe heart attack. He was held in the hospital for several days. My family has never had alot. My pops was layed off a few months ago, and my mom runs a day care to which isnt much pay. So during him being in the hospital i was driving from osage beach to waynesville to pick my mom up to take her to springfield where he was, and back. Without thinking i was helping them with their bills and medical costs, on top of my medical and bills. To which has all caught up. I havent seen my girlfriend in almost a month. Its all got me so depressed and feeling hopeless. On top of all this i took in my friend from highschool who joined the army and went to afghanistan. He came back not the same and started using drugs. He asked me for help and we got him clean. He has now been clean for 5 months and we are trying to find him work. I was raised a christian and have a strong faith and love for God. I pray every day, and attend church every sunday. Ive always given to tithes, but lately i havent been able to even give back a dollar. Im very thankful for what i do have, but am losing it all. I have pawned many items i worked hard for and have cancelled all the extras. I have never asked for assistance, and take pride for being able to do on my own. But i have come to this point in dire need of help. If there is ANYONE that could help me just for even this month it would be so appreciated. Rents due, all bills are past due, and im scared. Please help!! Thank u, and God bless. If anyone would also like to e-mail me my e-mail is matmlk@aol.com
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: In desperate need of assistance....its all too much. PLE

Post by Admin »

Thanks for the background, but probably the most important item that is needed in order to have any chance of providing help you did not mention. What state, county, etc. Almost all assistance programs are local by nature. Find your state here, then select your county at the link of state assistance programs. We have thousands of phone numbers for non-profits, charities, credit counselors, food pantries, and much more on the site, but we can't offer you much of anything as we have know idea where you need help / what state?
matmlk wrote:Im in desperate need of financial help. Im a month behind on all my bills and am 700 negative in the bank. Reasons being......About six months ago i found out that I have RA in my feet and legs. Well my pasion and occupation happens to be a sous chef. Which requires alot of time on feet. I have tried to get disability rolling, but its a lenghtly process. My medical bills got me behind to where im at now. I havent been back to the docter and have missed appointments, because i cant afford to go. Also about two weeks ago my father suffered a severe heart attack. He was held in the hospital for several days. My family has never had alot. My pops was layed off a few months ago, and my mom runs a day care to which isnt much pay. So during him being in the hospital i was driving from osage beach to waynesville to pick my mom up to take her to springfield where he was, and back. Without thinking i was helping them with their bills and medical costs, on top of my medical and bills. To which has all caught up. I havent seen my girlfriend in almost a month. Its all got me so depressed and feeling hopeless. On top of all this i took in my friend from highschool who joined the army and went to afghanistan. He came back not the same and started using drugs. He asked me for help and we got him clean. He has now been clean for 5 months and we are trying to find him work. I was raised a christian and have a strong faith and love for God. I pray every day, and attend church every sunday. Ive always given to tithes, but lately i havent been able to even give back a dollar. Im very thankful for what i do have, but am losing it all. I have pawned many items i worked hard for and have cancelled all the extras. I have never asked for assistance, and take pride for being able to do on my own. But i have come to this point in dire need of help. If there is ANYONE that could help me just for even this month it would be so appreciated. Rents due, all bills are past due, and im scared. Please help!! Thank u, and God bless. If anyone would also like to e-mail me my e-mail is matmlk@aol.com
matmlk

Post by matmlk »

In desperate need of help with bills. I wrote earlier but forgot to say what state or county. I live in osage beach Missouri, 65065. Telephone is 573-434-0425. Please read My last post. If theres anything anyone could help PLEASE contact me by phone or email. Matmlk@aol.com thank u and God Bless
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The state is very helpful. Now try this for Missouri assistance programs. Select the county for Osage beach Missouri from the list of counties and towns on the link. You will find local agencies and phone numbers for you to call.
matmlk wrote:In desperate need of help with bills. I wrote earlier but forgot to say what state or county. I live in osage beach Missouri, 65065. Telephone is 573-434-0425. Please read My last post. If theres anything anyone could help PLEASE contact me by phone or email. Matmlk@aol.com thank u and God Bless
Me fam

Post by Me fam »

My mother and I desperately need help. My mother is 63 years old and she only draws her retirement and I’m 35 years old and on disability income. My mothers cousin has let us move in to his abandoned trailer. First of all our roof is leaking and causing damages to the floor in places where you could almost fall through the floor and also causing mold and my mother and I both have COPD which the mold is making our breathing problems worse. As of right now we do not have any heat or air all we have are fans and little plug in heaters and where we live here in Nashville Tennessee we never know when the power will go out and when and if it does we would have no way to have heat or air. Also the trailer needs winterized very bad and the underpinning around the trailer needs replaced because some of it is missing and some of it is just in bad shape. Could someone please help us? I’m sorry that I did not contact you guys for help before now but we didn’t know that we were going to end up in this position. When my grandmother passed away (which that is where we were living) they started to foreclose on her house so we had to move. We have rented another trailer after we had to move and the lady turned around and sold it out from under us, so that’s when we almost became homeless until my mothers cousin said we could live here. We have never asked for help like this before in our life so i hope and pray that you guys would please give us priority on some urgent help? Thank you so much for letting me email this urgent request to you!