Settle credit card debt

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Macro
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Settle credit card debt

Post by Macro »

I would like to know more about settleing credit card debt, and how I can go about this. Can I settle the debt myself, or do I need to hire a proffessional or someone else to help consolidate and settle my debt and bills? what is the ebst way to do this? thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Settle credit card debt

Post by Admin »

Debt settlement, consolidation, and other programs do work. Make sure you get terms from the company or agency up front, and read the fine print. Talk to many companies for different debt settlement offers.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ment_.html
Macro wrote:I would like to know more about settleing credit card debt, and how I can go about this. Can I settle the debt myself, or do I need to hire a proffessional or someone else to help consolidate and settle my debt and bills? what is the ebst way to do this? thank you
Kimmy mommy

Post by Kimmy mommy »

Hi. I'm not sure if I'm qualified for any kind of help. I am currently running out of options and at the end of my rope. I fell on hard times long ago (about 9 years?) and ended up turning to a high interest loan operation. They gave me a loan to consolidate some debt, and I paid accordingly.
Then, about a year ago, things got really bad again- worse than ever- and I defaulted. They now have a judgment on my account, but I pay them monthly. I am never going to pay the loan off at this rate, however. I just wondered if there is any help for a person who works full time and is single, no kids. The balance of this loan is just under $3500. My credit is pretty much in shambles and I was just turned down for a loan from Wells Fargo. I don't know what to do. I just want a little bit of help so I can get out of this hole and live a normal life. Any advice? Can you help me? Thanks so much.
Beamer

Post by Beamer »

Hello, sir/madam. I am a disabled 45 year old, husband and father to three children. I am receiving SSDI and my wife works 2 part-time jobs to make ends meet.
We are about $15k in credit card debt, our utility bills are getting harder to keep up with. We need work completed on our house (roof, ramp for my scooter) and we are struggling to pay our mortgage each month.
Can you offer assistance for the debts such as settlement or refer me to an organization that can?
Thanking you in advance,
Joe Terranova

Post by Joe Terranova »

Hello,
I am looking for someone to help me settle some of my credit card debt. Some are old. Most important is one that needs to be disputed again. It is from my last apartment where I lived for 6 years. I have a 100% record of paying my rent on time.
But when we moved, it was so terrible, many things happened. My car broke down, the truck we rented was too small for everything. I used the credit card to pay, now I need those debt settled. I asked the office for one more day. Said no. So, we ended up calling for trucks from craigslist to bring more stuff about 4 trips. We ended up leaving some furniture ,books kitchen and bathroom stuff.
Later we received a bill, charging us 1643.00
We do not know what it is for. Seems very high. Plus, did they deduct the deposit. We were told by a Florida counselor that they have to tell us how they decided this charge.
I have disputed this, but It was not explained properly to get ant results.
Can someone get back to me and let me know who can help us. We are in process of applying to Florida Home Partnerships to buy a new home for us. They say we need to pay off all debt in order to proceed. It is ok to settle, but we will need paid off letter from each one.