NEED HELP WITH RENT AND BILLS

Find how to get help with rent
tooblessed2stress
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

NEED HELP WITH RENT AND BILLS

Post by tooblessed2stress »

I am a single mother in need of help with rent and bills i just lost my job i have been looking for work but have not been able to find work.I do not want my kids to suffer due to my hardship.I pray and ask someone to please help me. I would like my 2 kids to be able to at least have a roof over their heads for the holidays. PLEASE HELP SOON.IF NEEDED YOU CAN REACH ME AT (501) 240-7723
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEED HELP WITH RENT AND BILLS

Post by Admin »

That seems to be an Arkansas phone number. Here is the main link for programs in that state
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ark ... grams.html
Find your county midway down the page, and many other financial, rent, housing, and other assistance programs are noted here. Did you apply for unemployment? If did, and it was contested, then get some free legal aid on contesting that too.
tooblessed2stress wrote:I am a single mother in need of help with rent and bills i just lost my job i have been looking for work but have not been able to find work.I do not want my kids to suffer due to my hardship.I pray and ask someone to please help me. I would like my 2 kids to be able to at least have a roof over their heads for the holidays. PLEASE HELP SOON.IF NEEDED YOU CAN REACH ME AT (501) 240-7723
Tr912

Post by Tr912 »

I need help paying my rent, obtaining fuel oil, paying electric bill and getting a car that wont leave me stranded. I don't see any help for where I live. I'm facing eviction now, please send info as soon as you can. Do you know of any churches in my area (Shenandoah/Rockingham Co.) that could help me quickly?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Is that Rockingham New Hampshire. If not, then where. If it is, then here are some Rockingham assistance programs for you, including ones to help with rent and housing. We do have help listed for where you live, including heating oil too. Several churches and other aid programs in Derry and surrounding areas are listed for you.
Tr912 wrote:I need help paying my rent, obtaining fuel oil, paying electric bill and getting a car that wont leave me stranded. I don't see any help for where I live. I'm facing eviction now, please send info as soon as you can. Do you know of any churches in my area (Shenandoah/Rockingham Co.) that could help me quickly?