HELP WITH WATER BILL

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
ravenvieux
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

HELP WITH WATER BILL

Post by ravenvieux »

I live in Pinellas County Florida, are there agencies or charities I could apply to for assistance with paying my water bill ?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: HELP WITH WATER BILL

Post by Admin »

Many utilities in Florida offer Operation Roundup. This is a program that provides funds and grants that may be used for food, utility and water bills, shelter, clothing, and health needs. Try your utility company and see if they have that program.

Catholic Charities in Florida provides assistance with paying utility (water, electric and fuel) bills, and fees.
or redirect you
A few more Florida organizations that may be able to help with water bills

Human Services 561-996-1600

Palm Beach County Community Action 561-996-0660

Catholic Charities 561-996-0485

CAP 561-996-7059

Farmworker Council 561-992-0603
Prop8

Post by Prop8 »

I am a veteran of the US Marines in need of assistance with my water bill. I just lost my home of eight years due to foreclose. My family and I were able to find a home where the rent is less then what I was paying at the time. However we are still behind in water and electric and trying to catch up is not easy at this time. I am a disable vet, with a 18 year old daughter with cancer and she is one of the ambassadors for the make a wish foundation. We would really appreciate all the help you can assist us with my. We are located in Nashville TN.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do get some requests for water bill programs, but unfortunately they are not that common. Ask your provider about some type of payment plan. Maybe try a VA office for advice since you are a vet. Other resource that may be effective in Nashville Tennessee is the local community action agency. They often run a number of programs, and maybe have insight on water bills, especially for members of our armed forces. More on community action programs in Tennessee.
Techstate

Post by Techstate »

Hi,
I need assistance with my utility's and water bill. I got call from gas company that I have a disconnection in 10 days and that was 3 or 4 days ago and I wanted to see what type of help or assistance you can possibly help with. I have two children 1 is 6 and one is 2. I would like to apply for this program or any type of water assistance ASAP. I have not been working.
Malone

Post by Malone »

Help with my water bill. I was a fire victim and while I was out I paid a $700 water bill and it continued. Now I got it down to $250 and because I did not know to call the water company to stop the water I thought the city would automatically stop billing me but the bills have continued. I need some kind of assistance to pay this bill down because the next one is approaching. Thank you for considering my water bill.