Can Someone Help Advise

Find how to get help with rent
chandace
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Can Someone Help Advise

Post by chandace »

I am a teacher in Sarasota, Florida, and I have just received an eviction notice. I don't know what I am going to do because I'm told I make too much to qualify for assistance, but I have had so many financial problems that I have fallen behind on rent. Just received a 3 day notice, and not sure what I can do. I have no savings - living from payday to payday; no family to ask for help, and three children to care for. What can I do? Who can I turn to to receive temporary help?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Can Someone Help Advise

Post by Admin »

We do have listing of agencies to call in Sarasota Florida for assistance, including rent and housing. Several different options are on the main site, including places like Salvation Army North Port (941) 240-5108 which may have limited emergency financial assistance. But you will need to call around. Also explore all of the programs at the main site of needhelppayingbills
chandace wrote:I am a teacher in Sarasota, Florida, and I have just received an eviction notice. I don't know what I am going to do because I'm told I make too much to qualify for assistance, but I have had so many financial problems that I have fallen behind on rent. Just received a 3 day notice, and not sure what I can do. I have no savings - living from payday to payday; no family to ask for help, and three children to care for. What can I do? Who can I turn to to receive temporary help?
Hunter
anti spam: Blue

Re: Can Someone Help Advise

Post by Hunter »

Hi there,
My name is Rachel and I was advised by the Maine unemployment department to contact said group in regards to the support my son and I could benefit from. If possible, we would love to share our unfortunate circumstances and see if your program would be a open to the possibility in guidance, advice and education through this difficult situation.
The best way to contact myself to advice is through this email address above.