dire need of prayers answered indeed!

Find how to get help with rent
vpayne33
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

dire need of prayers answered indeed!

Post by vpayne33 »

Hi my name is vicky im 40 have a wonderful 3yr old son who is a handful. This past Oct 3 i gave birth to a beautiful blue eyed blond baby girl...a wonderful couple who couldnt have a child of ther own adopted her. I had complications with the recovering from my 2nd c-section so i've had an open wound that needs to be packed with gauze almost daily. The doctor told me i cant go back to work till the end of nov. My rent was paid up to october an after i signed the adoption papers i seem to not exhist any more. My rent is $575. I have taken care of people all my life, i've even been known to move mountains for the ones i loved. It is very hard for me to relax and heal with the stress of rent being due in only a few days. It's even harder to ask strangers for help. I've been told by so many people during my pregnancy that what i was doing for this family was so wonderful that i had many blessings on the way. It was the most unselfish act i have ever commited. im praying that someone out there will see my story and keep this blessing going by helping me and my son. thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: dire need of prayers answered indeed!

Post by Admin »

We need to know you state and county in order to be most effective in our reply. So without knowing that our reply is generic. We usually recommend people start by calling their community action agency. These agencies help the low income, and usually offer or can direct people to a large number of assistance programs and resources. Read more about community action agencies here. A listing of them are on the site, by county too. Also use the nav button on the left side of the site to find thousands of phone numbers and information on rental and other aid programs.
vpayne33 wrote:Hi my name is vicky im 40 have a wonderful 3yr old son who is a handful. This past Oct 3 i gave birth to a beautiful blue eyed blond baby girl...a wonderful couple who couldnt have a child of ther own adopted her. I had complications with the recovering from my 2nd c-section so i've had an open wound that needs to be packed with gauze almost daily. The doctor told me i cant go back to work till the end of nov. My rent was paid up to october an after i signed the adoption papers i seem to not exhist any more. My rent is $575. I have taken care of people all my life, i've even been known to move mountains for the ones i loved. It is very hard for me to relax and heal with the stress of rent being due in only a few days. It's even harder to ask strangers for help. I've been told by so many people during my pregnancy that what i was doing for this family was so wonderful that i had many blessings on the way. It was the most unselfish act i have ever commited. im praying that someone out there will see my story and keep this blessing going by helping me and my son. thank you
GogoJill

Re: dire need of prayers answered indeed!

Post by GogoJill »

I live in Watertown/ Wisconsin but I am in dodge county.
I keep praying and having faith that it will all work out but the last 4 years have been a struggle and it is only getting worse. We are hoping someone will indeed answer our prayers. I had a horrible car accident that I was blessed to walk away from but sadly the other driver who was at fault had no insurance and no drivers license. I was out of work for 12 weeks from the car accident. Sadly I had my policy as a young driver so stupid me had uninsured for only $25, 000 so after lawyers fees barely touched the medical bills. I was diagnosed with thoracic outlet syndrome. I struggled everyday with pain, numbness and tingling the last 4 years. So financially the hole got bigger.
We got hit with Covid in 2021. My husband missed two paychecks as he work place told him to file unemployment which of course they denied. We got audited for taxes and some how I did them wrong even though I followed the screens. So now we owe taxes.
My husband injured his knee earlier this year. We had to get an MRI and found out he needed surgery. So his surgery was 11/25/22
I had to see a new doctor and he said there was nothing more he can do for me and it was getting worse. I started missing more days unpaid. He suggested an MRI well we found out there was a bone wedged in C5 and C6 and now it caused deterioration which is why it was getting worse. So I was scheduled for surgery 12/1 but was rescheduled to 12/7. My short term disability doesn’t kick in until 2 weeks after the procedure so with it being delayed I had no pay for 3 weeks. I am currently out of work until 2/27. My husband stayed home to help care for me and there was 3 weeks he was also unpaid (which we didn’t realize was going to be the case).
I know this is long and I am sorry, but maybe you will answer our prayers. I have tried to contact for heat assistance and rent assistance just for two months but we make too much for our gross income. Sadly we took 2 401k loans out to try to get out of debt and try to build a savings account to build a future as we were married June 2018 but then my care accident happened September 2018. So even though it looks like we make a lot but that is not the case. Yes we have made poor choices as we our only human but mostly it has been a lot of lemons handed to us. If there is any way some how you know where we can go for help Please let me know. I am praying and have faith but when you look at the pile of bills and the paychecks coming in it is hard to let it go.
I would never hurt myself but I have been praying for our lord father to call me home as I have been in so much pain, numbness and tingling and then my husband could pay off the bills and eventually move on. Since the surgery I have hope again to enjoy life and my marriage but this financial mess is making it so stressful and hard to heal.
Thank you for your time and at least listening to me.