disabled with 2 babies water 2 b disc. 10-25 11& elec.11-9-

State and local government assistance programs.
rrhonwrig4
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

disabled with 2 babies water 2 b disc. 10-25 11& elec.11-9-

Post by rrhonwrig4 »

disabled mom on SSI with custody of handicapped grandson & 2 yr. old niece since born addicted to drugs & her 1 yr. old brother, needs water paid before 10AM 10-25-11 or will be shut off and $50 will be added to current bill, also need help with rent and electric, Tri-County Elevtric is the only electric company that services where I live and I cant find help anywhere my water is 91.42 thru Pelican Bay water 817-444-1234 my name is Rhonda Wright account # 2172 my electric is 179.17 817-444-3201 account# 800664991 my rent pd. to Kenneth Wright 682-465-3456 if anyone can help or if you know anyone that can please pass my info I draw 674 a month and get food stamps but that does'nt cover my bills and I'v been borrowing 500 a month from my bank since Jan,2011 so every time my check posts to my bank account they take off the 500 I owe them plus there fees for borrowing and that only leaves me a little over 100 each month my car also needs tagged and inspected and it wont pass inspection can someone please help me my 2yr. old got burned severely in July this year and we were taken to Parkland burn ICU for a few weeks she got out the 26th and my dad died the 27th we had to go to Cooks hosp. every 3 days after we got home from parkland for her wound care and she has speech therapy twice a week and I'v been on a waiting list and finally got an appt. with a Developemental Pediatrician on 12-09-2011 I know we wont have Christmas again this year but would love to at least have a roof over our heads and somewhere to sleep. Thank You and I pray someone can help us/ phone 817-444-5658 or 817-219-6619
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: disabled with 2 babies water 2 b disc. 10-25 11& elec.11

Post by Admin »

Are you in Tarrant County Texas. If so, here are the phone numbers of some different agencies, charities, grants and programs to call for financial assistance. Find them at Tarrant County assistance. There are places like the Community Action Partners and Peace Lutheran Church which may have help.
In addition, here are utility specific programs for Texas.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/tex ... _assi.html
For example, El Paso offers the Low Income Rider program and other options to for struggling customers.
rrhonwrig4 wrote:disabled mom on SSI with custody of handicapped grandson & 2 yr. old niece since born addicted to drugs & her 1 yr. old brother, needs water paid before 10AM 10-25-11 or will be shut off and $50 will be added to current bill, also need help with rent and electric, Tri-County Elevtric is the only electric company that services where I live and I cant find help anywhere my water is 91.42 thru Pelican Bay water 817-444-1234 my name is Rhonda Wright account # 2172 my electric is 179.17 817-444-3201 account# 800664991 my rent pd. to Kenneth Wright 682-465-3456 if anyone can help or if you know anyone that can please pass my info I draw 674 a month and get food stamps but that does'nt cover my bills and I'v been borrowing 500 a month from my bank since Jan,2011 so every time my check posts to my bank account they take off the 500 I owe them plus there fees for borrowing and that only leaves me a little over 100 each month my car also needs tagged and inspected and it wont pass inspection can someone please help me my 2yr. old got burned severely in July this year and we were taken to Parkland burn ICU for a few weeks she got out the 26th and my dad died the 27th we had to go to Cooks hosp. every 3 days after we got home from parkland for her wound care and she has speech therapy twice a week and I'v been on a waiting list and finally got an appt. with a Developemental Pediatrician on 12-09-2011 I know we wont have Christmas again this year but would love to at least have a roof over our heads and somewhere to sleep. Thank You and I pray someone can help us/ phone 817-444-5658 or 817-219-6619
Gourmet

Re: disabled with 2 babies water 2 b disc. 10-25 11& elec.11-9-

Post by Gourmet »

I am a displaced mother of 2 babies in need of help. I have been self-sufficient all my life and my recent split with my husband left me and my kids without money, car or shelter. I have sent my kids away for the summer and trying my hardest to get them a home. It's been hard to do because no one seems to want to help a disabled mom with 2 kids when I have helped so many.
I know how to make money on my own as I have been self-employed for 11 years. I just need enough money to buy things to resell. I have been looking for a job with no luck. I need help for my babies! I know how to never be me this position again I just have to get out of it. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: disabled with 2 babies water 2 b disc. 10-25 11& elec.11-9-

Post by Admin »

Why is not your ex-husband helping to pay the bills or provide shelter/car? He is obligated to do that too. But whether you are disabled or not has nothing to do with getting financial help. In fact, many state benefits in Oklahoma are focused just on the disabled, so it is actually easier for you to get assistance. Anyway, find more information on assistance in Cleveland County.