A FULL SIZE ADJUSTABLE BED NEEDED

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
effilee85
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

A FULL SIZE ADJUSTABLE BED NEEDED

Post by effilee85 »

I TYPE IN CAP'S BECAUSE I HAVE A VISION PROBLEM. I AM AN 86 YEAR OLD WIDOW LIVING ON SOCIAL SECURITY SURVIVORS BENEFITS. I NEED AN ADJUSTABLE FULL SIZE BED. I HAVE SPINAL STENOSIS, DYSTONIA, POLYMYALGIA RHUEMATICA. I AM ALSO A DIABETIC AND HAVE GLAUCOMA. I SUFFER WITH SEVERE PAYNE EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE. I CAN'T GET ANY REST BECAUSE I NEED A BED THAT CAN BE ADJUSTED TO A COMFORTABLE POSITION. I HAVE EVEN TRIED TO GET A FULL SIZE HOSPITAL BED, BUT MEDICARE NEEDS A PRESCRIPTION FROM MY DR. I HAVE 2 OF THEM FROM 2 DOCTOR'S. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME I HAVE NO QUALITY LIFE. I SPEND EVERY DAY JUST EXISTING IF YOU CAN HELP ME I WILL BE MOST GRATEFUL.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: A FULL SIZE ADJUSTABLE BED NEEDED

Post by Admin »

What state and county do you live in? We can post more info if we know that. Some community action agencies or Salvation Army branches can sometimes help with beds and furniture. In addition, try this link for information on charity health care. A bunch of national charities are listed with phone numbers, program names, etc. Maybe some of these organizations can help you with that furniture too.
effilee85 wrote:I TYPE IN CAP'S BECAUSE I HAVE A VISION PROBLEM. I AM AN 86 YEAR OLD WIDOW LIVING ON SOCIAL SECURITY SURVIVORS BENEFITS. I NEED AN ADJUSTABLE FULL SIZE BED. I HAVE SPINAL STENOSIS, DYSTONIA, POLYMYALGIA RHUEMATICA. I AM ALSO A DIABETIC AND HAVE GLAUCOMA. I SUFFER WITH SEVERE PAYNE EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE. I CAN'T GET ANY REST BECAUSE I NEED A BED THAT CAN BE ADJUSTED TO A COMFORTABLE POSITION. I HAVE EVEN TRIED TO GET A FULL SIZE HOSPITAL BED, BUT MEDICARE NEEDS A PRESCRIPTION FROM MY DR. I HAVE 2 OF THEM FROM 2 DOCTOR'S. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME I HAVE NO QUALITY LIFE. I SPEND EVERY DAY JUST EXISTING IF YOU CAN HELP ME I WILL BE MOST GRATEFUL.
Carla

Post by Carla »

Hello, I am a military surviving spouse. I have a ten year old son. We are moving into a one bedroom room apartment. We do not have any furniture such as bed, couch, table and chairs, dressers, appliances, cook/silverware, towels, and bedding. Basic essentials for a home. We are asking for any help that we can qualify for in regards to these essentials for our new apartment. Thank you for your time.
Mr Jose Ferdinana

Post by Mr Jose Ferdinana »

I just received guardianship of my grandkids ages 8, 10. I also have a son 11 without a bed. I work part time for the North Community Schools. I need help with everything, we have to move to a bigger place (I am on a section 8 voucher). I don't have the deposit to move, I need help getting them full size beds, all bills need help on, car payment. Please and thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are free bed assistance programs, as well as places that try to help caregiver for grandkids. Also, if you need that amount of help, you need to call more than a furniture bank...as they can only do so much with the beds. So seek some support around town.
Euro

Post by Euro »

Furniture adjustable beds for 7 kids and myself. We also need bedding, household supplies, Christmas toys, clothes for 7 kids and myself ages 9 months to 13. I have six girls, one boy new to Atlanta. I paid someone $1300 (my last money) to move us here and he ran off with my entire U-Haul truck and my money I'm currently unemployed but still looking for work. I'm starting over and can use the help of an adjustable bed if anyone can with anything I am forever GRATEFULLY APPRECIATIVE. Thank you.
Lady Leaving

Post by Lady Leaving »

To whom it may concern;
I am in desperate need of a full size adjustable bed. I am disabled and have had several spine surgeries. I became disabled before 50 and only qualify for SSI.
The mattress I have now is well over 20 years and sinks. I cannot get any sleep as I am in so much pain.
I live in Charleston SC 29414.
I have looked for an adjustable bed that is full sized and can't seem to find anyone who can help.
I also do not have transportation.
Of course, I would love a new bed but would consider a clean gently used bed as well.
Sincerely,
Hughes

Post by Hughes »

I’m trying to get help with furniture assistance just for a few months, until my SSDI starts up, My wife is the only one working right now, and we have 3 children at home, and can barely cover the rent and other bills. We need a full sized bed ASAP. I have never asked for help before I’m too proud to be honest with, but unfortunately we have fallen on hard times, since I’m not able to work anymore.... I don’t know what else to do for a full size adjustable bed, I’m kind of desperate...also they cut my wife’s hours back at work, so that hurts as well.... thank you for your time,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Adjustable beds? For medical needs? Or regular furniture? Anyway, they may be hard to get. But try a furniture bank in Charleston SC.
Lady Leaving wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:05 am To whom it may concern;
I am in desperate need of a full size adjustable bed. I am disabled and have had several spine surgeries. I became disabled before 50 and only qualify for SSI.
The mattress I have now is well over 20 years and sinks. I cannot get any sleep as I am in so much pain.
I live in Charleston SC 29414.
I have looked for an adjustable bed that is full sized and can't seem to find anyone who can help.
I also do not have transportation.
Of course, I would love a new bed but would consider a clean gently used bed as well.
Sincerely,