Vehicle problems.

State and local government assistance programs.
bherman117
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Vehicle problems.

Post by bherman117 »

The transmission went on my pickup and needs to be fixed. I cannot afford to get it fixed. Are there any programs that will help me so i can get this done. I need a vehicle to get to and from work.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Vehicle problems.

Post by Admin »

Try using our charity link. We do have details on how to get cars fixed (maybe for free) as well as low interest auto loans, 1800 charity cars, and much more. For example, an agency like Working Cars for Working Families may be able to help, as well as The Car Ministry Program. Some of them are local and not national, but still worth a call or try. Also try calling your local church or community action agency for automobile repairs.
bherman117 wrote:The transmission went on my pickup and needs to be fixed. I cannot afford to get it fixed. Are there any programs that will help me so i can get this done. I need a vehicle to get to and from work.
Snapon

Post by Snapon »

I can't pay the rent by myself where I live. My daughter is moving and I need a place to live. I have no money for deposit and I have no vehicle that is working at the moment. I have a job but it is low paying and is just over $10.00 an hour and I can only get 36 hours. I need 2 knee replacements but can't even get health insurance that isn't 5000 or 6000 dollars deductible. I need help with rent, medical and more so I can pay for a car as well.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

That is quite a list. Try the entire site, and search it. Not repair programs for vehicles are very rare, but ask around. As far as accessing the main site, find more details.