Rental Assistance

Find how to get help with rent
january66
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rental Assistance

Post by january66 »

Hi I am a married women with one minor child. We are a single income family due to my loss of income from a layoff in December 2009 . Recently my husband has had a decrease in his income, our income varies week to week due to the fact that he is a truck driver and is only paid by the miles he drives. We had a decrease in income in the month of August which has caused us not be able to gather up rent for September. Does anyone know of any Rental Assistance Program in Riverside County, Ca that may be able to assist us with a one-time rent payment. Any help would be appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rental Assistance

Post by Admin »

Sort of curious, is trucking industry coming back soon? Is husband confident of that?
In meantime, we do have a ton of information on Riverside California programs. Find many agencies here that focus on rent assistance in Riverside. Those are more focused on housing, etc. For other programs and agencies that can help with other bills, expenses, food, etc. find those at our general Riverside California resource link.
january66 wrote:Hi I am a married women with one minor child. We are a single income family due to my loss of income from a layoff in December 2009 . Recently my husband has had a decrease in his income, our income varies week to week due to the fact that he is a truck driver and is only paid by the miles he drives. We had a decrease in income in the month of August which has caused us not be able to gather up rent for September. Does anyone know of any Rental Assistance Program in Riverside County, Ca that may be able to assist us with a one-time rent payment. Any help would be appreciated.
january66

Re: Rental Assistance

Post by january66 »

For my family the trucking industry has been very difficult. The loads that are given to my husband do to equal enough miles in one week to meet all of our basic expenses. For our family it's like having two households. Food and supplies for the truck which is at our expense and rent, food, utilities for our home. I feel this industy would be perfect for someone who does not have a family and can stay away from home for long periods of time. But right now this is all the income we have so I am thankful for my husband to have a job in this present economy.