Home help assistance for 6 weeks from 1st Oct 2011 Ilwaco WA

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Armyboy1066
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Home help assistance for 6 weeks from 1st Oct 2011 Ilwaco WA

Post by Armyboy1066 »

My 79 year old mother has not visited her children in 5 years in the UK, her husband is sick with heart and lung problems and diabetes so she doesn't want to leave him. Thing is two of her daughters, daughters are getting married in the UK (6 weeks apart not so handy but still). She will be the only family member not in attendance. I am currently in Rosario, Argentina trying to set up a charity for street kids my blog is FuturesBrightPastPositive.com if you want to check that out to confirm some things about me, read the About page. I am Chris BTW.

I used to help my mum a lot with stuff and have taken money from my safety net to pay for me and her to travel together so she is not alone but the problem remains who will care for her husband of 81 while she is away.

He stays in his room most of the day so only really needs help at meal times and to check that he takes his pills and that he is fine. He can drive and still does but not every day.

So what do i want from you lovely people: Well i am a little out of ideas. I am not asking for government assistance although I would not say no, she is on welfare and assistance and that works brilliantly.

Are there any meals-on-wheels programs or home visit type things that could give my mum the peace of mind she says she needs to say yes and join me. Her 81 year old sister made me cry on my last visit home in February 2011 saying she had already accepted she would not see mummy (her sister but she call her this to us kids) again.

If you have any ideas or know someone who can help me and my mom then please get in touch. If you don't but you still read this then thank you I appreciate the support.

If you are ok off and have money to live but want to help me get street kids aged 5-12 off the Argentine streets and into school for one hour of tuition plus breakfast then off to work they hen get in touch to me privately at chris(@)futuresbrightpastpositive.com I need all the help and advice i can get and any little piece of information. I don't take cash donations as I am NOT a charity as yet but hope to be once I have worked through all the red tape and improved my basic Spanish. If you Facebook then add me there http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=744705756

I love new people to chat to and if you are already doing charity let me know and i will post a piece on FuturesbrightPastPositive.com

I am going now to continue my web search.

Thanks you for listening.

Chrissy
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Home help assistance for 6 weeks from 1st Oct 2011 Ilwac

Post by Admin »

We are trying to understand this post, and deciding whether spam or not and if we should delete it. We will keep it for now. Not really sure what you need. But seems to be in Washington state. Find a listing of assistance programs in Washington. We hope this helps.
Armyboy1066 wrote:My 79 year old mother has not visited her children in 5 years in the UK, her husband is sick with heart and lung problems and diabetes so she doesn't want to leave him. Thing is two of her daughters, daughters are getting married in the UK (6 weeks apart not so handy but still). She will be the only family member not in attendance. I am currently in Rosario, Argentina trying to set up a charity for street kids my blog is FuturesBrightPastPositive.com if you want to check that out to confirm some things about me, read the About page. I am Chris BTW.

I used to help my mum a lot with stuff and have taken money from my safety net to pay for me and her to travel together so she is not alone but the problem remains who will care for her husband of 81 while she is away.

He stays in his room most of the day so only really needs help at meal times and to check that he takes his pills and that he is fine. He can drive and still does but not every day.

So what do i want from you lovely people: Well i am a little out of ideas. I am not asking for government assistance although I would not say no, she is on welfare and assistance and that works brilliantly.

Are there any meals-on-wheels programs or home visit type things that could give my mum the peace of mind she says she needs to say yes and join me. Her 81 year old sister made me cry on my last visit home in February 2011 saying she had already accepted she would not see mummy (her sister but she call her this to us kids) again.

If you have any ideas or know someone who can help me and my mom then please get in touch. If you don't but you still read this then thank you I appreciate the support.

If you are ok off and have money to live but want to help me get street kids aged 5-12 off the Argentine streets and into school for one hour of tuition plus breakfast then off to work they hen get in touch to me privately at chris(@)futuresbrightpastpositive.com I need all the help and advice i can get and any little piece of information. I don't take cash donations as I am NOT a charity as yet but hope to be once I have worked through all the red tape and improved my basic Spanish. If you Facebook then add me there http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=744705756

I love new people to chat to and if you are already doing charity let me know and i will post a piece on FuturesbrightPastPositive.com

I am going now to continue my web search.

Thanks you for listening.

Chrissy
Armyboy1066

Post by Armyboy1066 »

This is absolutely not spam but a request from the heart. I will check the assistance link you sent thank you for helping me...

Appreciate your honesty, please keep up the good work.

Regards

Chrissy
Armyboy1066

Post by Armyboy1066 »

Thank you for your reply your links helped me find the support i needed. I will use my reserve cash to get my mum to the weddings of her grandchildren in the UK but you did the work.

Many many thanks to you once again. A success story (kind of like Make a Wish foundation)..

Much love

chrissy