Utility and dental bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Lamgley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Utility and dental bills

Post by Lamgley »

I need help with utility bills and most of all dental all my teeth are falling out and breaking due to the Asthma medications I use on a daily basis , the expenses are out of my means, my husband and I are both disabled our income is very low, we also takes care of an eight year old grandson who also has medical needs for PTSD and ADHD, we are barely making ends meet and I really need the dental work done, I am very embarrassed to go outside or to church because of this, I have been trying to find help for the last 4 months or more but has not had any success, please is their anyone out their that can help me, the dentist says it is going to take about $2700.00 to pull, cut out and replace with dentures, I look forward to your reply
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Utility and dental bills

Post by Admin »

The medication is causing dental issues and teeth to fall out? Can your doctor give you something else to take? I think call a free dental clinic. Many also offer social services type programs, and can therefore also direct you to utility assistance programs and how to get help with other bills. And do not be embarrassed to call your church. They are a great resource.
Lamgley wrote:I need help with utility bills and most of all dental all my teeth are falling out and breaking due to the Asthma medications I use on a daily basis , the expenses are out of my means, my husband and I are both disabled our income is very low, we also takes care of an eight year old grandson who also has medical needs for PTSD and ADHD, we are barely making ends meet and I really need the dental work done, I am very embarrassed to go outside or to church because of this, I have been trying to find help for the last 4 months or more but has not had any success, please is their anyone out their that can help me, the dentist says it is going to take about $2700.00 to pull, cut out and replace with dentures, I look forward to your reply