Heating help in Ohio with Duke

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Ryanair
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Heating help in Ohio with Duke

Post by Ryanair »

Hello,
I live in Forest Park, Ohio 45240. I use to live in Columbus Ohio. There I was on the PIPP program and I paid $10 a month for gas and electric. I don't know who to call for help. I was
told by Duke (my energy provider) to call an community action program. No one ever answers the phone and no one ever calls back when I left a message. I left several messages and got no return calls. I am ill and cannot go to the office at 8am and stand in a line to possibly be picked
out of the hundreds of people waiting to be seen. They say they do home visists, but you can never get through to anyone to make an appointment. I did fill out an application or a renewal form for PIPP, but I have no ideal if they received it or what my status is. Can you help me.
Thank you for your time and for all your help Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Heating help in Ohio with Duke

Post by Admin »

We can't tell you what the state of your application for assistance with Duke Energy is. You will need to call back the office you applied at, and keep trying. It can take days if not weeks though on average to get a reply, especially because demand and the number of requests are high. However there are other electric bill programs in Ohio and ways to get help paying heating, utility, and energy bills, including with Duke Energy. They run the Ohio Electric Residential Low Income Pilot Program, and Duke is one of the few power companies that offer it. It basically lowers rates on heating and energy bills. Call them at (800) 544-6900.
Ryanair wrote:Hello,
I live in Forest Park, Ohio 45240. I use to live in Columbus Ohio. There I was on the PIPP program and I paid $10 a month for gas and electric. I don't know who to call for help. I was
told by Duke (my energy provider) to call an community action program. No one ever answers the phone and no one ever calls back when I left a message. I left several messages and got no return calls. I am ill and cannot go to the office at 8am and stand in a line to possibly be picked
out of the hundreds of people waiting to be seen. They say they do home visists, but you can never get through to anyone to make an appointment. I did fill out an application or a renewal form for PIPP, but I have no ideal if they received it or what my status is. Can you help me.
Thank you for your time and for all your help Sincerely,
Society

Post by Society »

I live in Dayton, OH. I have received a bill from Duke power in the amount of $596.75. I am on the equal payment plan and pay $154.00 a month. I went over usage for the year by $423.28 and the total is due by July 2nd. I am a single Mom with a child with a disability and just had to pay $918.00 May 29th to have engine work on my car. I have no credit left and no extra cash flow. i do not have a disconnect notice yet. I also have never asked for any assistance. Thanks in advance for reading.
Buddy1

Post by Buddy1 »

Could you please send me information on the PIPP PLUS program for Clermont County? I currently live in Hamilton county and am on PIPP PLUS, however, I will be moving to Clermont county (Eastgate) in several months. I need to know who to contact about getting on the PIPP program in Clermont County. Thanks for your help on this.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Do you use DUKEEnergy in Clermont? If so, then we have tons of information on PIPP and their other programs for that matter. They have financial aid, payment plans, and more. Continue with low income programs from Duke Energy.