Need help paying gas bill

State and local government assistance programs.
Peach128
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help paying gas bill

Post by Peach128 »

Hi I live in Atlanta, Georgia and my gas has been shut off due to me being unable to pay the owed 354.00 bill. I have 3kids and I don't have the money to pay it right now. I have a job but have not been able to work for medical reasons since May. Thanx 4any & all suggestions or help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help paying gas bill

Post by Admin »

A few options for you in the Atlanta area. First of all, call your utility company and ask what type of assistance programs, grants, and other aid they offer. We have information on this link for all of the Georgia utility bill assistance programs and ways to get services turned back on.

In addition, call some of the local charities, non-profit organizations, and government programs in the Atlanta Georgia area. Here is what we have listed for Fulton County Georgia. Many agencies may be able to provide emergency financial aid, or details on government assistance programs. Non-profits like the Fulton Atlanta Community Action Authority (FACAA) can be called at 404.320.0166. They administer many resources, such as the Georgia Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). Also try charities like the Atlanta and Fulton County Salvation Army (phone 404-486-2710) for money to pay energy bills, and help getting your power turned back on. Many other phone numbers and agencies are listed on the main site.

Peach128 wrote:Hi I live in Atlanta, Georgia and my gas has been shut off due to me being unable to pay the owed 354.00 bill. I have 3kids and I don't have the money to pay it right now. I have a job but have not been able to work for medical reasons since May. Thanx 4any & all suggestions or help.