Resources for AC

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
CareManagerCory
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Resources for AC

Post by CareManagerCory »

I'm a Care Manager for a Special Needs Insurance Plan and I'm looking for resources to find a free air conditioner for a disabled member with breathing problems. The member lives in Berks County, Reading PA. Anyone know of any programs available?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Resources for AC

Post by Admin »

Maybe try weatherization, or call the utility company directly and see if they have any medical hardship programs for disabled customers.
A listing of non-profits and potential programs in Reading and Berks County Pennsylvania area can be found at this link, Berks County assistance programs. Please let us know if these agencies or programs can't help and we will see what else we can find.
Berks Community Action Program, Inc. (BCAP) may be the best agency to call (610) 376-6571

CareManagerCory wrote:I'm a Care Manager for a Special Needs Insurance Plan and I'm looking for resources to find a free air conditioner for a disabled member with breathing problems. The member lives in Berks County, Reading PA. Anyone know of any programs available?
CareManagerCory

Re: Resources for AC

Post by CareManagerCory »

Excellent! I will try your suggestions. Thank you!