I NEED HELP WITH BACK RENT WILMINGTON CA

Find how to get help with rent
deniseneedhelp
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I NEED HELP WITH BACK RENT WILMINGTON CA

Post by deniseneedhelp »

I LIVE IN WILMINGTON CA AND HAVE PAID MY RENT ON TIME BUT THIS MONTH THE PAYMENT WAS LOST IN THE MAIL CHURCHES HAVE RUN OUT OF FUNDS AND LEGAL AID SAY IT NEEDS AT LEAST A WEEK TO CONTACT ME BACK I HAVE A THREE DAY NOTICE
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I NEED HELP WITH BACK RENT WILMINGTON CA

Post by Admin »

If the payment was lost just reissue it. The landlord will work with you, or you can sue them as that is unreasonable on their part.
If you just need support or financial assistance, then here is a listing of Los Angeles rent assistance programs and agencies. Some will provide direct cash and grants, and others will refer you to other Los Angeles, federal government, or California rent programs. There are options like Beyond Shelter, phone number (213) 252-0772 or Inland Valley Hope Partners, dial (909) 391-4882, all of which offer rent and low income housing assistance in LA.
deniseneedhelp wrote:I LIVE IN WILMINGTON CA AND HAVE PAID MY RENT ON TIME BUT THIS MONTH THE PAYMENT WAS LOST IN THE MAIL CHURCHES HAVE RUN OUT OF FUNDS AND LEGAL AID SAY IT NEEDS AT LEAST A WEEK TO CONTACT ME BACK I HAVE A THREE DAY NOTICE