Need help with a city of lodi bill asap

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Amber
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with a city of lodi bill asap

Post by Amber »

I hope that some one on here will be able to help me. I am on medical leave from work at first it was temporary and i was supose to be going back to work but the dr has diagnosed me with sever angxity and has extended my leave. I do recive dissability and that covers my rent but now i have a city of lodi bill (ca) that is$619.30 due on tuesday. I can not afford to pay this bill and if i dont find a way to pay it by tues my utilitys will be shut off and i have a 3 year old daughter i have already contacted heap and they are unable to help me and i have contacted the salvation army and the reach program they are able to help but only with $110 of it and before they are able to help with that i have to pay $509.30 and present the recipt to them and then they will help with the rest. I dont have that kind of cash as i said im barely making rent so i would be very grateful for any sugestions. Thank you very much i hpoe you have a great day looking forward to some anwsers!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with a city of lodi bill asap

Post by Admin »

Is Lodi in Wisconsin? I think it is from a google search, but not certain. So here are Wisconsin energy bill programs which include Lodi. If it is not in that state, then repost more information. Sounds like you are making the right phone calls (Salvation Army, LIHEAP, etc.) but there may be more options for you if you post your state, county, city, etc. Many utilities programs have shut off protection programs for people with kids too.
Amber wrote:I hope that some one on here will be able to help me. I am on medical leave from work at first it was temporary and i was supose to be going back to work but the dr has diagnosed me with sever angxity and has extended my leave. I do recive dissability and that covers my rent but now i have a city of lodi bill (ca) that is$619.30 due on tuesday. I can not afford to pay this bill and if i dont find a way to pay it by tues my utilitys will be shut off and i have a 3 year old daughter i have already contacted heap and they are unable to help me and i have contacted the salvation army and the reach program they are able to help but only with $110 of it and before they are able to help with that i have to pay $509.30 and present the recipt to them and then they will help with the rest. I dont have that kind of cash as i said im barely making rent so i would be very grateful for any sugestions. Thank you very much i hpoe you have a great day looking forward to some anwsers!
Amber

Post by Amber »

I live in Lodi california (san joaquin county) the salvation army can help with $110 and saint annes church is going to help with $200 of it but that still leaves me with a balance of $309. Right now i am barley making rent and i cant come up with that amount of cash so any additional help would be appriciated
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

OK. Maybe try calling some different charities and non-profits in San Joaquin and Lodi California. An extensive listing of San Joaquin assistance programs is on the link. There are options like the Human Services Agency, which can be reached at (209) 468-1000 as well as Tracy Interfaith Ministries. Not saying they can provide you money, but you can call and ask. Any maybe they know of other local programs and resources for you.
Amber wrote:I live in Lodi california (san joaquin county) the salvation army can help with $110 and saint annes church is going to help with $200 of it but that still leaves me with a balance of $309. Right now i am barley making rent and i cant come up with that amount of cash so any additional help would be appriciated