donated vehicle

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
littlebit98
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

donated vehicle

Post by littlebit98 »

I am in desperate need of a vehicle. I sold mine in Feb. to make a mortgage payment. I am unemployed, lost my company last year while battling cancer. I am 57 years old, female, and can't find a job. It is so difficult to walk in this Fl. heat and I find many times I don't even have enough money to ride the bus. Is there any agency that would donate me a car? Once I find a job and earn enough money, to first save my home from foreclosure, and to purchase a car I will donate it back to whomever gives it to me or donate to someone in the same situation I'm in. Please help, I'm at my witts end.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: donated vehicle

Post by Admin »

Here are some different places to call for a car. Also be sure to try your local county community action agency in Florida. Find the listing of charities to call for a car. Places like 1800 charity cars, Ways to Work, and another national place called Opportunity Cars. More information is on the link provided above. Also if you think the site is useful please recommend it using Google Plus One. This will allow us to continue to help others. The plus one icon is on the right margin on the page.

littlebit98 wrote:I am in desperate need of a vehicle. I sold mine in Feb. to make a mortgage payment. I am unemployed, lost my company last year while battling cancer. I am 57 years old, female, and can't find a job. It is so difficult to walk in this Fl. heat and I find many times I don't even have enough money to ride the bus. Is there any agency that would donate me a car? Once I find a job and earn enough money, to first save my home from foreclosure, and to purchase a car I will donate it back to whomever gives it to me or donate to someone in the same situation I'm in. Please help, I'm at my witts end.
Muchado

Post by Muchado »

Hello.
My name is Steven and I live in Killeen Texas. I work for the city of Killeen and my status is employed married with a child. I need a donated vehicle. I recently I've had and if you with my vehicle the only one I have which has taken finances away from my rental payment and bills. The vehicle will allow me to continue to go to work. My wife is still currently unemployed she just moved here recently to join my daughter and me. I am in an exceedingly difficult situation. I'm a hard-working man who takes care of his problems even then people like me need help. Thank you hope to hear from you soon
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Steven,
There are car programs nationwide, but not sure about Killeen and Bell County. But you can check around, and look here for help in Bell County.
Muchado wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:39 pm Hello.
My name is Steven and I live in Killeen Texas. I work for the city of Killeen and my status is employed married with a child. I need a donated vehicle.