WATER BILL

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
meme4385
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

WATER BILL

Post by meme4385 »

:cry: My name is tomika clemons. I have 2 small children and I need help to get my water turned on. We a curently out of work but I am looking everyday. I give blood every time they have a blood drive and I just hope that by me doing a good thing someone will help me. It is only 75 dollars to have it turned on... PLEASE HELP US
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: WATER BILL

Post by Admin »

Water is harder to get help with. I think call your local community action agency and ask them for programs. What state?
A listing of community action agencies http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/com ... #nonprofit is on this link. At least the major cities and counties are, with links to smaller cities and counties across the US.
meme4385 wrote: :cry: My name is tomika clemons. I have 2 small children and I need help to get my water turned on. We a curently out of work but I am looking everyday. I give blood every time they have a blood drive and I just hope that by me doing a good thing someone will help me. It is only 75 dollars to have it turned on... PLEASE HELP US