Help with my Bank of America Credit card

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
lesliaklendman

Help with my Bank of America Credit card

Post by lesliaklendman »

I so much am sick of Bank of America. They keep increasing my fees and credit card interest rate, and my debt and bills go up every month. Email me and lets get a group together to fight and challenge BOA.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Get out of debt

Post by Admin »

If you need to get out of debt, try eliminating the debt, or consolidating your debt. Select the link of click to find assistance programs in the top left to find programs that can help
Finch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with my Bank of America Credit card

Post by Finch »

Hello,
I am trying to get help with getting money for paying my bank of America Credit Card.
I am a single working mother of two children and I currently live with my mother. And things are becoming very stressed with us. My mother is verbally abusive to me and tells me I can't cook meat and dairy in her house.
I have no gall bladder and mostly everything I eat causes me to have to go to the bathroom.
I am working to pay the Bank of America Card. But because I have more going out than coming in I am in a bind for getting funds together.  I currently have $100 for the BOA credit card but I need $600.
If you could offer any assistance with agencies that could help me that would be great.