Help paying rent

Find how to get help with rent
Kenneth Simmons
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help paying rent

Post by Kenneth Simmons »

I live In Anaheim California. I have live in our apartment for seniors for 10 years. But because of the economy we have fallen on very hard times. I need rent assitance of 210.00 for Aprils Rent and 510.00 For may. If we can get help this would put as back on our feet. Please help. I do't want to be evicted. My wife is disabled and i take care of her.Thank you
drowden65

Re: Help paying rent

Post by drowden65 »

I live in Tehachapi California. I am days away from being evicted from my apartment and having my utilities turned off. I am in search of phone numbers for agencies or charities in my immediate area that can help me with my problem. I am unemployed and I do not have a vehicle so I would need places near my home. I have exhausted my savings and I have been selling my belongings in yard sales, etc. to make ends meet but I have run out of options. Can you please help me so I do not have to move out and live on the streets. I would appreciate any information that is available. I owe about $300.00 for my utilities, combined. I am nearly 3 months behind in my rent and need to pay 1800 to my landlord by the end of the month to keep the eviction process from beginning. Thank you in advance for any and all assistance you can provide.At this present time my gas has been shut off so I have no way to cook and I have no hot water and no heat :cry: :?: :|
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help paying rent

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that. Being 3 months behind does make it more challenging. Ideally look for help in advance. That being said, here is a listing of programs in Kern County and Tehachapi California. Also go to the navigation bar on the main site to get information on other rent assistance programs, ways to get help with gas disconnection, etc. There are charities and non-profits like Flood Bakersfield Ministries which help thousands of people per year. Phone(661) 32-Flood. Call the local community action agency which is Community Action Partnership of Kern. They offer free food, emergency housing help, information on government programs, etc. 398-4520 The link will provide much more. Ask these places about a program called Rapid Rehousing and Homeless Prevention. It was created from government funds and can help people facing evictions.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ker ... ogram.html
drowden65 wrote:I live in Tehachapi California. I am days away from being evicted from my apartment and having my utilities turned off. I am in search of phone numbers for agencies or charities in my immediate area that can help me with my problem. I am unemployed and I do not have a vehicle so I would need places near my home. I have exhausted my savings and I have been selling my belongings in yard sales, etc. to make ends meet but I have run out of options. Can you please help me so I do not have to move out and live on the streets. I would appreciate any information that is available. I owe about $300.00 for my utilities, combined. I am nearly 3 months behind in my rent and need to pay 1800 to my landlord by the end of the month to keep the eviction process from beginning. Thank you in advance for any and all assistance you can provide.At this present time my gas has been shut off so I have no way to cook and I have no hot water and no heat :cry: :?: :|