Help with housing assistance in Rockwall, TX...Facing eviction

Find how to get help with rent
edmel82
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with housing assistance in Rockwall, TX...Facing eviction

Post by edmel82 »

I am actually trying to find housing or rent assistance for my sister in law who has three kids and her husband is working but the job she had let her go & she was already receiving unemployment for a previous job. But now they have to review her case and her landlord INCREASED her rent when she tried to discuss lowering it so they could stay! They have NOWHERE else to go except find a way to sell everything and move back to Kentucky in less than a week!!!!! PLEASE if anyone knows a way they can get assistance or a place for them to stay for a while contact me. We are calling resources as post this.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with housing assistance in Rockwall, TX...Facing eviction

Post by Admin »

That is not nice by the landlord. In the Rockwall Texas area try some of these places for rent help.
Society Of St. Vincent De Paul-Rockwall (972) 772-8875. Has clothes, food, may have limited rent assistance and cash for rent.
Try the community action agency, which is Community Services, Inc. Their phone number is (903) 872-2401. They can refer people to both Texas and federal government assistance programs and resources for the low income and people who need help.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/roc ... e_pro.html
Asia Rae
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with housing assistance in Rockwall, TX...Facing eviction

Post by Asia Rae »

Hello,
I have been laid off, and unemployment has run out. I can't seem to get in front of the right person to interview and remain unemployed.
I have leased my home in Rockwall Texas for18 years (always been employed) and here i am at 58, single, unemployed, and looking to lose it all if i cant get some financial relief so I am not evicted.
I don't know a lot about the grant assistance for housing programs but it seems to make sense for me so I can pull from it each month to carry me to the next and not run into hearing " were out of funding", or you live in the wrong county for us to help you.
Thank you for reading and I would be interested in applying on line for housing.