Disabled Veteran Needs Financial Assistance for Dentures

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
padevore
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Disabled Veteran Needs Financial Assistance for Dentures

Post by padevore »

My brother is a disabled Veteran & currently living in Tampa Florida on his low monthly military pension and can not afford to purchase a complete set of dentures for himself which are not covered through the VA. Therefore I'm hoping you can provide us with some posssible options or charities we can contact in Tampa, FL. for financial assistance or a dental program which may donate a complete set of dentures for him. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disabled Veteran Needs Financial Assistance for Dentures

Post by Admin »

I am surprised the dentures not covered by Veteran programs. Sad that the federal government will not take care of veterans. Anyway, try this resource for information on medical and dental clinics in the Tampa Florida area. While not sure if they can provide dentures or that type of service, call them and ask. I would think at the least they can refer you to other dental or medical clinics in the area if they can't help you. Florida and Tampa have been hit hard by the economy, but there are many options there.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fre ... _flor.html

padevore wrote:My brother is a disabled Veteran & currently living in Tampa Florida on his low monthly military pension and can not afford to purchase a complete set of dentures for himself which are not covered through the VA. Therefore I'm hoping you can provide us with some posssible options or charities we can contact in Tampa, FL. for financial assistance or a dental program which may donate a complete set of dentures for him. Thank you in advance for your assistance.