In need of help!

Find how to get help with rent
ASablan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

In need of help!

Post by ASablan »

I am 56 years old, recovering from surgery, removal of cancer on the right kidney. Used up all my annual and sick leaves. Bills are due, power bill, rental is due on the first May, no money for food, medications, and gas. Hopefully, I be back to work soon. Its a good thing I have heath insurance from my work but the copayments from the lab works, doctor"s visits,
X-rays and more MRIs, nuclear meds, to includes the hospital stays wiped out my savings. I asked my family for assistance but I guessed everyone has their owned financial problems...
All the cancer was removed with the kidney. So, no need for Radiation treatments. Thank God for that!!!!!! Everyday, I thanked God for a second chance on life....Now, its leave without pay! I prayed that someone out there can could help me till I get back on my feet again!!!!! I don't have any relatives but an aunt here..God bless you just reading this......
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: In need of help!

Post by Admin »

Nice to maintain a positive attitiude, especially if sick. Good that you have insurance as well.
For a comprehensive listing of programs and resources for you, use the main site at http://needhelppayingbills.com/index.html Read about ways to get help for those bills that are due, like power, rent, utilities, debts, mortgage, and more. You can even find where to go for free medications and other health care, for cancer and more.
ASablan wrote:I am 56 years old, recovering from surgery, removal of cancer on the right kidney. Used up all my annual and sick leaves. Bills are due, power bill, rental is due on the first May, no money for food, medications, and gas. Hopefully, I be back to work soon. Its a good thing I have heath insurance from my work but the copayments from the lab works, doctor"s visits,
X-rays and more MRIs, nuclear meds, to includes the hospital stays wiped out my savings. I asked my family for assistance but I guessed everyone has their owned financial problems...
All the cancer was removed with the kidney. So, no need for Radiation treatments. Thank God for that!!!!!! Everyday, I thanked God for a second chance on life....Now, its leave without pay! I prayed that someone out there can could help me till I get back on my feet again!!!!! I don't have any relatives but an aunt here..God bless you just reading this......