single mother with two boys needing severe help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find how to get help with rent
jamiesue
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

single mother with two boys needing severe help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jamiesue »

hi my name is jamie im 30 yrs old and recently about 5 months ago my car broke down and costed me my job along with any means of getting around so i got evited from my home which i had for 5 years.had to move in a very small apt and lost everyhting just about and since im having the most diffulcult time not only payin my bills rent but my babies are currently out of food and when i say out i mean the only thing we have in this apt is water and i even had to walk my kids to the doctor because they had the flu so im stuck not really knowing what to do next im lost about what to do cause without a way around i cant work i cant keep walking the town with the boys and gotta feed them now i have no idea what to do someone please recomend something cause ive never been in such a bad place and situation thans sooo much for listening and god bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :( :?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: single mother with two boys needing severe help!!!!!!!!!

Post by Admin »

Hi Jaime, what state, county? Without having more specific info/location hard to direct you to agencies. Try using the main site and find your county, or provide more info. In the meantime here is a listing of food banks, pantries, etc. Most have programs for babies and kids. Also clinic information is on the main site, which should be able to provide help for conditions like flu
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/food_banks.html
jamiesue wrote:hi my name is jamie im 30 yrs old and recently about 5 months ago my car broke down and costed me my job along with any means of getting around so i got evited from my home which i had for 5 years.had to move in a very small apt and lost everyhting just about and since im having the most diffulcult time not only payin my bills rent but my babies are currently out of food and when i say out i mean the only thing we have in this apt is water and i even had to walk my kids to the doctor because they had the flu so im stuck not really knowing what to do next im lost about what to do cause without a way around i cant work i cant keep walking the town with the boys and gotta feed them now i have no idea what to do someone please recomend something cause ive never been in such a bad place and situation thans sooo much for listening and god bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :( :?
jamiesue

Re: single mother with two boys needing severe help!!!!!!!!!

Post by jamiesue »

hi thanx for the reply im actaully in paducah ky im sorry i didnt specify that lol guess i wasnt thinkin but ur reply really did btighten my day
March

Re: single mother with two boys needing severe help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by March »

Hello,
I am a single Mom of two wonderful boys who I feel like I am failing and I need severe help. I get absolutely no help and zero assistance. I work full time and do all I can to provide for them. With the increasing costs of literally everything I have fallen behind on my rent and bills by just trying to keep food on the table. I don’t want to even think about the upcoming holidays. I am going out on a limb here in hopes I can find somewhere that can help me with one or two months rent and utilities as a single mother with 2 boys in a severe hardship. At this moment I don’t know how I am going to pay any of these or give my boys Thanksgiving, 15th birthday or Christmas. I am praying this email falls upon an understanding heart who can assist us. I hate needing to ask for anything but I really need the help. Thank you and God bless!