Need serious help with all major bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Combatman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need serious help with all major bills

Post by Combatman »

Hi there, I'm desperately in need of programs and services that will help my parents pay their electric, mortgage, and water bills, they are retired on a fixed income and as of 2/25/11 the water will be shut off. They live in Cola., SC.......could someone please help?

Thanks! Combatman
deb sn

Re: Need serious help with all major bills

Post by deb sn »

Check if there is any energy assistance programs for your state. They will help with electric and heating. Also call your town clerk and ask for the phone number of your township trustee. They also can help with the bills and utilities.Wishing you the best!
Socgel

Post by Socgel »

I am in need of assistance for heating bill. I am with GA Natural gas provider. I am on SSD. I am disabled with serious medical issues. I also have a bad arm which prevents me from working every month. I must call the gas company to get then to let me pay on tine 3rd of the month due to that is the date I get my SSD and they have sent gas disconnections out twice now. Without a disconnection notice please help. They will not change the bill date to the 3rd of the month so I can pay my bills. I would like to change to SCANA or get help to solve this problem. Thank you.
Kayak
anti spam: Blue

Post by Kayak »

We need help with our light bill, my fiancé’s grandmother (gram) didn't for some reason tell me that if it wasn't paid by Monday they would disconnect our lights. With me being pregnant an us just having to fix our truck so I could have a way to get to my prenatal care appointments we have close to no money left. The total due Monday is close to $300.
The reason for that is that we just moved and Gram had them add the previous and last bill along with the transfer fee to the new bill, in total it is around $500. She is too proud to ask for help from any organization but I know when to ask for help, its hot and me being pregnant and in my last trimester I cannot deal with this heat. So any information or help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.