No child support

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
R9012
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

No child support

Post by R9012 »

I am 21 years old and i have a 1 and a 2 year old. their dad doesn't have to pay child support yet and I just lost my job 1 1/2 weeks before Christmas. I don't have any more of my savings left, and when i got a disconnect notice for my water the 2nd week in January-I called about it and worked out a plan to pay my balance in full when i got my taxes back. How can I get the child support payments so that I can use the money to pay my bills and debts. The courts are so slow and difficult to work with. They came today and shut off my water...I guess they didn't note my account as a "deferred payment arrangement". I don't know where to turn. Please help me! MI live in Columbus, Ohio. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: No child support

Post by Admin »

Facing a disconnection from lack of child support payments is inexcusable. Make the ex pay their share of your expenses and bills. You can get some free legal aid to help deal with the child support system, and the difficult court system and process in place. I hate hearing stories like this...lack of child support lead to evictions, utilities turned off, etc.
Here is a listing of free legal aid programs and law firms in the Ohio area, including Columbus. Sue the ex. Find the firm in your area of Ohio.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ohi ... dvice.html
R9012 wrote:I am 21 years old and i have a 1 and a 2 year old. their dad doesn't have to pay child support yet and I just lost my job 1 1/2 weeks before Christmas. I don't have any more of my savings left, and when i got a disconnect notice for my water the 2nd week in January-I called about it and worked out a plan to pay my balance in full when i got my taxes back. How can I get the child support payments so that I can use the money to pay my bills and debts. The courts are so slow and difficult to work with. They came today and shut off my water...I guess they didn't note my account as a "deferred payment arrangement". I don't know where to turn. Please help me! MI live in Columbus, Ohio. Thank you for your time.
Heart1

Post by Heart1 »

Hi,
I need help finding assistance to cover debts incurred from rent, utility, cable, phone and evictions sent to collections that leaves me bad credit making it difficult towards housing. Then I get no child support as well which makes it worse. Please help me in locating the appropriate contacts to get help for this type of issue ASAP here in Sacramento CALIFORNIA.
Also, any assistance with gas vouchers would be incredibly useful,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Seems like you need supplies and items for your kids, like clothes, shoes, and more. Since you have no child support, some charities may help. Look here for free clothes for kids.