need money for down time

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
greggoodhue
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need money for down time

Post by greggoodhue »

i have been told recently that i have to have three disks in my lower back removed.i have five small children and will have to be down for 4 to 6 mounths. the state will pay for the surgery but idont have the money to support my family for this period of down time.I am working 10 hrs. a day just to pay my bills and no matter what i do i cant seem to come up with the money it will take.
as of right now i am on over 150 mg of morphine a day for the pain and its just getting worse,i dont know what to do,if anyone knows of a charity or fondation that can help that would be very helpfull.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: need money for down time

Post by Admin »

Here is a resource for numerous financial assistance programs for people with medical bills and a resulting hardship. There are places like the Alliance of Claims Professional and the Patient Services Inc. The phone numbers of these non-profits, and more information, is here at this link.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fin ... al_bi.html
greggoodhue wrote:i have been told recently that i have to have three disks in my lower back removed.i have five small children and will have to be down for 4 to 6 mounths. the state will pay for the surgery but idont have the money to support my family for this period of down time.I am working 10 hrs. a day just to pay my bills and no matter what i do i cant seem to come up with the money it will take.
as of right now i am on over 150 mg of morphine a day for the pain and its just getting worse,i dont know what to do,if anyone knows of a charity or fondation that can help that would be very helpfull.