Help with utility bills and rent

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
dmrcs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with utility bills and rent

Post by dmrcs »

I am in desperate need of help this month only with utility bills and rent. I am disabled and my son just lost his job. Our gas was already turned off a week ago. Our only means of transportation (his truck broke down 3 weeks ago) My grandson who is 13 lives with us and we cannot get him to school .Any help would be appreciated we live in Nevada .Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with utility bills and rent

Post by Admin »

Depending on what county you live in Nevada, there are programs that can help with utilities and rent. Here is a listing of state programs. For your county, scroll down to the middle part of the page and find county and city specific rent and utility assistance programs. There should be transportation provided by the school for your grandson. Good luck.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/nev ... grams.html
dmrcs wrote:I am in desperate need of help this month only with utility bills and rent. I am disabled and my son just lost his job. Our gas was already turned off a week ago. Our only means of transportation (his truck broke down 3 weeks ago) My grandson who is 13 lives with us and we cannot get him to school .Any help would be appreciated we live in Nevada .Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.
Patl

Post by Patl »

I need help with rent, utility bills and food. My husband and I and our six yr. old son relocated here from Maryland in March 2011 and are diligently continuing to look for work. I am a nurse by profession and he is a truck driver- we haven't been able to find work yet and i am on the last part of my application to receive my license. FINALLY. But during this process our bills and rent still need to be paid and our saving and 401k are depleting. We need help now until my license is completed. I appreciate any information.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Nursing is in high demand still, so hopefully will be able to find work with that degree. So you are in Florida? I think for all those needs you have (food, rent, utilities) here is a listing of Florida food banks. While they can probably only give you food, they should be able to direct you to local Florida charities, government programs, and non-profits to call for help for those other needs and expenses you have. I think these different Florida food banks and charities are always great option. You will find places in Miami, Orlando, and all major cities and towns in the area.
Patl wrote:I need help with rent, utility bills and food. My husband and I and our six yr. old son relocated here from Maryland in March 2011 and are diligently continuing to look for work. I am a nurse by profession and he is a truck driver- we haven't been able to find work yet and i am on the last part of my application to receive my license. FINALLY. But during this process our bills and rent still need to be paid and our saving and 401k are depleting. We need help now until my license is completed. I appreciate any information.
G Sullivan

Post by G Sullivan »

I'm looking for some assistance with my Electric / Gas Bill. I short sold my house about 6 years ago and me and my kids moved in with my brother. Finally I was able to find a house to rent on my own. However, I did not realize that my electric bill from the previous house I sold was never paid for, as my realtor said it would be included at the time of sale. I was lied to. So now my previous bill and new bill as been put together, by Exel Energy Company. Now I am stuck with this ridiculous large amount of bill, that I am having a hard time paying for. My bill is now about $2000 dollars. I have never had a bill this high before. Please help me and my kids. Excel Energy has now shut off our gas. We do not have heated water. I am afraid that they will soon shut off our electricity. Please help. School and winter is almost here again and we are in need of assistance.
JRichardson

Post by JRichardson »

I'm looking for help on paying my SMUD bill, there was a deposit amount if 150 tagged on to the first payment making it 180 and my unemployment just ran out. I have no way of paying this or my rent even but if I could somehow get assistance on the SMUD bill I can find some way to raise money to pay my rent. Any info would help please, thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Is SMUD in California, maybe Sacramento? You really need to be more specific. There are literally thousands of utility companies out there. Anyway we have programs on energy bills and rent for all states listed. Did you research our site? If it is CA, then read Californoa energy programs.
KeyConsitir

Post by KeyConsitir »

Hi, I have never ask for this kind of help so I am not sure how it works. My income is really low at this time. I make $7.90 per hour and working so little hours. My water utility and TEP are about to be disconnected and I have no money to pay since I just paid my rent. I will apply for government assistance in this days since I am not making it. Is there any way you guys can help? Please let me know. I will be waiting for your answer.