I'm in bad need of a car; can anyone help?

State and local government assistance programs.
lisaswishlist
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I'm in bad need of a car; can anyone help?

Post by lisaswishlist »

Hi all. My household is in bad need of a car. It doesn't have to look great just need it to run good and not take allot of gasoline. Does anyone know of any government program, charity, organization, church or individual that will give my needy family a car?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I'm in bad need of a car; can anyone help?

Post by Admin »

There are a few options. The main site gives information on each of them. Look under the charity section.
In the meantime, there are programs like 1800 charity cars, Opportunity Cars, and Ways to Work. Each of these are non-profit organizations, that usually offer cars for work or medical related concerns or matters. So if you need a car for work or to keep a job, these places may be able to help. Sometimes even with car repairs.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... cars_.html
lisaswishlist

Post by lisaswishlist »

Thank you for the help link.
Federal hill
anti spam: Blue

Post by Federal hill »

Hello,
I looking to try to please get some help with my rent June rent it all ready late !! I am working with Ed that’s LaRouch town area Ministries to try get get some church's to make a pledge to raise $217 .00 so I don't lose my apartment. I am 34 and do to having major health problem I am on disability. But my car had broke down so it end up using my money because I have to make sure I can get to all my doctors appointments. I really need some help ASap as I am about to have anther surgery. All this happen to me do To a drunk driver hitting me and I all most died !! I have had a very hard life sense the car wreak but do to my faith I try stay strong but it very hard … Please help me If you can ???