How to get a home qualified for section 8

State and local government assistance programs.
pasofino
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

How to get a home qualified for section 8

Post by pasofino »

We own 2 homes in Clayton NC and need to know how to get them qualified for section 8.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: How to get a home qualified for section 8

Post by Admin »

I use to live in Cary.
Here is a link to all the Section 8 housing agencies in North Carolina and Clayton. Call the location nearest you. They will have the specifics for you.

http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sec ... aroli.html
pasofino wrote:We own 2 homes in Clayton NC and need to know how to get them qualified for section 8.
richardsonmom

Post by richardsonmom »

How would I go about changing my address & phone number online for my section 8 application? I am always working when they are open. Also, would they consider helping us to purchase the home we are in now? I know it would have to meet certain criteria, but is it even a possibility?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You really need to call the agency in NC and ask them. All of the phone numbers and contact information is here on this link.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... aroli.html
richardsonmom wrote:How would I go about changing my address & phone number online for my section 8 application? I am always working when they are open. Also, would they consider helping us to purchase the home we are in now? I know it would have to meet certain criteria, but is it even a possibility?
RyanVare

Post by RyanVare »

I am a full time student at brown mackie college and a mother of a 7 month old baby boy. I don't have a job right now because I am getting ready to go on my externship in October. I am married but my husband doesn't have a job either. we need help with both rent which is 675.00 a month and utilities which is 158.00 a month. the utilities is based on the budget plan. Please would you help me so my son and I do not end up on the streets. Need name of program available in this state, south carolina, that will assist , with electric Heat bill on a monthly, base on income, in other state it is often call pipp, but cannot find program or similiar one in south carolina, thank you very much
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry, so are you looking for Section 8 in South Carolina or energy bill help? Seems more like the later. So here is a listing of Souther Carolina energy assistance programs. There is not a PIPP utility bill assistance program in South Carolina, but almost every utility company offers some type of financial aid, grants, weatherization, or other programs/resources.
RyanVare wrote:I am a full time student at brown mackie college and a mother of a 7 month old baby boy. I don't have a job right now because I am getting ready to go on my externship in October. I am married but my husband doesn't have a job either. we need help with both rent which is 675.00 a month and utilities which is 158.00 a month. the utilities is based on the budget plan. Please would you help me so my son and I do not end up on the streets. Need name of program available in this state, south carolina, that will assist , with electric Heat bill on a monthly, base on income, in other state it is often call pipp, but cannot find program or similiar one in south carolina, thank you very much