Charity dental care

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
PatMac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Charity dental care

Post by PatMac »

My daughter is unemployed this year, and she and my grandaughter have moved in with me. She has had a terrible dental problem, has spent money to dentists that did not help her. She was told she needs a root canal on her upper front tooth. They quoted $600-1000. She does not have money like that and can't get a budget plan because she is unemployed. I cannot help her Im on a pension.
I feel for her, she has been in pain and on antibiotics. Are there any free clinics or dental schools that would do a root canal in York PA? To get a job, she cannot be toothless especially in the front. Can you recommend anyone?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Charity dental care

Post by Admin »

Try different agencies like the New Hope Ministries, Inc, which is the local Your County community action agency. They should be able to refer tyou to health and dental assistance programs for Your PA. Phone 717-432-2087. One place that does provide medical and dental care is Family First Health. this is a community clinic in York that runs medical and dental care programs for low income and people with limited or no health insurance. They also are a great resource to learn about other local medical and health care programs. the phone number is 717-845-8617
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
VINASKY
anti spam: Blue

Re: Charity dental care

Post by VINASKY »

My wife and I would like to apply for charity dental care. Due to the pandemic and hardship that we're facing at the moment, our efforts of maintaining financial stability are overwhelmingly difficult as we both are trying to keep our morale intact for the sake of our 3 sons who are ages 3 and under and the blessings of our 4th due in a couple of months.
If a phone call is to be required as prerequisite for the dental care from your charity, please let me know as soon as possible.