Please Help With Rent

Find how to get help with rent
mustangsally95
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please Help With Rent

Post by mustangsally95 »

I am a resident of the state of WA. I lost my job the middle of October due to my restaurant closing down. I applied for unemployment but have not received any payment due to the company fighting me. I have never been unemployed since I started working thirteen years ago. I was out of work for three weeks and then got a new job (part time only 10-15 hours a week) I worked two days. Then had to go out of state the next week for my grandfathers funereal on the three days I was to work. I called and asked for permission to go and was granted it. when I came back to work I was informed it would not work out because I was not willing to work my shifts. I am now two months behind on my share witch is 650.00. If anyone has some advice or help to offer me I would really appreciate it. Thank you. Happy Holidays.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please Help With Rent

Post by Admin »

Happy Holidays. Sorry about job loss around the holidays. What county or area of Washington? Without knowing that hard for me to get specific on my reply. So try this link.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
It has information on rent and financial assistance programs per county and region of Washington. Some can provide rent help, emergency utility aid, debt counseling, foreclosure prevention, and more for Washington families.