free diapers in beautiful downtown Los Angeles

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
panchotamales
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

free diapers in beautiful downtown Los Angeles

Post by panchotamales »

Looking for agencies, non profits, programs that offer free diapers in beautiful downtown Los Angeles,
thanks, happy holidays
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: free diapers in beautiful downtown Los Angeles

Post by Admin »

Here is info on numerous agencies on non-profits in Los Angeles California. Call some of these places and ask them and ask for diapers. I think some that may be good options include Salvation Army Family Services Department phone # (213) 896-9155. I know they have clothing and financial assistance.
Another is Catholic Charities. I am fairly certain they do offer free diapers. (213) 251-3400.
Call and ask. If these places do not have them, they probably can provide further info to you.
Good luck and happy holidays to you.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/los ... ogram.html
panchotamales wrote:Looking for agencies, non profits, programs that offer free diapers in beautiful downtown Los Angeles,
thanks, happy holidays
Sonyradas

Post by Sonyradas »

Ladies and gentlemen,
I would like to personally congratulate you on your involvement and excellent results in your charitable organization. I have the honor to write to you in order to ask you to help me meet a great challenge for my life. I want to get some diapers for me from somewhere in Los Angeles, and I hope you ladies and gentlemen can help.
First all, I am Carlota, a paraplegic young boy (Level T-10) who lives to the USA for ten years thanks to the unconditional support of the American government, following the earthquake which devastated my country on January 12th, 2010 ( Haiti), which I am very grateful for of all kinds which I am subject to them. But I use and need diaper briefs.
I write you in the purpose to help getting me some briefs (diapers) because I have a heavy incontinence urinary following spinal injury, that is he puts me uncomfortable. I prefer briefs like tape not pull up size large. I already thank you for your support and your great understanding. My Medicaid is closed on February 2020 because my immigration status is "Temporary Protected Status" (TPS).
If we want help me about that, I had a last provider that you can contact for the price, his phone number is
In the hope that my request will be successful, please accept my best wishes.
Carlota in beautiful city of Los Angeles
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

We have information on free diaper banks in Los Angeles and nationwide. As there are several in southern CA.
There may be wipes too, as well as other resources.
Look here for free diapers for low-income households.
Sonyradas wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:03 am Ladies and gentlemen,
I would like to personally congratulate you on your involvement and excellent results in your charitable organization. I have the honor to write to you in order to ask you to help me meet a great challenge for my life. I want to get some diapers for me from somewhere in Los Angeles, and I hope you ladies and gentlemen can help.
First all, I am Carlota, a paraplegic young boy (Level T-10) who lives to the USA for ten years thanks to the unconditional support of the American government, following the earthquake which devastated my country on January 12th, 2010 ( Haiti), which I am very grateful for of all kinds which I am subject to them. But I use and need diaper briefs.
I write you in the purpose to help getting me some briefs (diapers) because I have a heavy incontinence urinary following spinal injury, that is he puts me uncomfortable. I prefer briefs like tape not pull up size large. I already thank you for your support and your great understanding. My Medicaid is closed on February 2020 because my immigration status is "Temporary Protected Status" (TPS).
If we want help me about that, I had a last provider that you can contact for the price, his phone number is
In the hope that my request will be successful, please accept my best wishes.
Carlota in beautiful city of Los Angeles