Mom needs help with electric bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
zen1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mom needs help with electric bill

Post by zen1 »

I need help to help my mom pay here electric bill. I need some help in finding what i can do to help here. please email me. please help me some way in finding out what i can do for her. I have no one else to turn to don't really know where to start. She has already got assistance from social services and other government programs, her benefits are about to be exhausted. So please help me out with this situation. My name is Michael and i live in Wilmington North Carolina.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mom needs help with electric bill

Post by Admin »

I think Wilmington North Carolina has Progress Energy? Or is it Duke?
Regardless, here is a listing of various energy and utility programs in North Carolina. Link is http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/new ... ance_.html
Try calling the New Hanover County Salvation Army at ((910) 762-7354)
Another place to try is the A.M.E.Z. Housing Community Development Corporation ((910) 815-3826). While her benefits may be getting low, you just need to keep calling different agencies, so if they can give you more funding or see if something else is available.
zen1 wrote:I need help to help my mom pay here electric bill. I need some help in finding what i can do to help here. please email me. please help me some way in finding out what i can do for her. I have no one else to turn to don't really know where to start. She has already got assistance from social services and other government programs, her benefits are about to be exhausted. So please help me out with this situation. My name is Michael and i live in Wilmington North Carolina.
J Sandoval

Post by J Sandoval »

I am a nurse and know a family that has had their electric turned off because they have no money to pay the electric bill, the bill totals $4177.95. The mother of the home gets only about $1000.00 monthly income and tries to support her son, daughter, grandchild and son-in-law. None of them have been able to get work due to transportation. The mother finally got a car through a subprime lender but is costing her $350.00 for car payment (the car has over 100,000 miles on it) and $208.00 for the insurance and she had to pay them $900.00 up front which took her two months to do. Which leaves little money to pay the electric bill. Is there any help I can help her with? This is for Winston Salem North Carolina.
Mary Smith

Post by Mary Smith »

I have no idea where to turn. I have been given a shut off notice by consumers energy and they will not work with me at all. I don't know what to do. I have called every organization and I can't get through I have tried for over 10 hours and no response back. Please help me I am a disabled woman with a disabled 4 year old son and my family size is 4, 2 adults and 2 children. Consumers is threatening to shut my power off like in a day or so I guess from what I am being told. I need help. I have prayed so much and things just aren't being answered. So I am praying now that this is the one that will work out for me if not my family and I will be without. My husband just had surgery and when he comes home she needs to have things to help her that require power, my daughter requires a breathing treatment every 2 hours do to severe asthma I am lost right now and all I want to do is cry and I'm a grown woman. Please help me in getting in contact with the right people.