Rent on trailer

Find how to get help with rent
response
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent on trailer

Post by response »

My fiancee and 3 kids have been evicted from our trailer and have no where to turn and no money for a down payment or rent on another place until the 1st then we will only have our TANF grant. Access and st Vincent DePaul will only help keep a place not get into a place. Our caa says they can't help either.. The churches in our area don't have funds and we are a day away from a family of 5 being homeless . Is there anything your organization can do to help or any direction you can point us in to get emergency help? Thank you for any and all help you can provide.. I'm eager to hear back from you. Thanks for your time
TimMac

Re: Rent on trailer

Post by TimMac »

I desperately need $2000.00, which includes rent, late fees and reinstatement fee to prevent a pending eviction. I have a 3 year old son and we have no place to go and I just recently got a job and I don't get paid until July 15, 2012, but the court date is July 13, 2012. I really need the help time is running out. We live in a trailer.
Janice

Post by Janice »

I AM BEING EVICTED CAUSE I OWE MY LANDLORD BACK RENT. SHE DID TAKE ME TO COURT I HAVE TO BE OUT BY FRIDAY THE 13TH 2012. I AM TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE TO HELP ME OUT WITH THAT. I FELL BEHIND BECAUSE I WAS INCARCERATED FOR 3 MONTHS. I HAVE NOWHERE TO GO I HAVE TO SLEEP ON THE STREETS WITH MY DOG. NOWHERE TO TAKE MY STUFF COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME OR DO YOU KNOW OF ANYONE THAT COULD HELP ME SO I CAN STAY IN MY TRAILER. THANK YOU PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP. MY HOME NUMBER
Schmidt

Post by Schmidt »

I’m emailing you today because, my husband & I live in a trailer camper in Marshall County WV. Not by far good enough housing. We have been looking for a REAL home for awhile now. We both work, we just need some kind of assistance with a down payment, enough funds to get into a home. We was recently told what it would cost to get into one, we just barely have enough to pay the $500.00 a month lot rent that we are required to pay if we want to stay living here. I can’t bare another winter here, it gets very cold in this camper. Please help us!
KhrisDavis

Post by KhrisDavis »

Where should I begin. Two months ago my sister passed away and her death was so heart felt that I went into depression and ask for a leave of absence, so that I would be able to get myself together. While I was mourning, I didn’t sleep, eat, or go to work. I was behind on my car, insurance, PGE, water, everything and anything didn’t matter- my hardship was my grief, and I lied to myself and my family, that I would be able to maintain the grief. I lost my sister; the only one that I felt was around when I needed her. With prayer and 3 day notices, and repo threats, I had to shape up and look in the mirror, and ask myself – if your sister was here – she would be ashamed of how you let yourself go. I stand her inquiring for help. I need 700-1,000, to assist with helping me pay my back rent on my trailer in Georgia. I go to court on November, 8th, and I need all the assistance I can get.
Spanarno1

Post by Spanarno1 »

I am in need of rental assistance on my trailer, mainly deposit to rent an apartment. I originally became a victim to the Colorado floods in September of this year. I came to visit and without being able to return back soon due to the weather and damages that left us unable to get in or out of the city for quite sometime.
Renting a hotel and purchasing food liquidated all cash I had quick. I qualified for the FEMA program which I wasn’t aware of until the 20 of this month but they could assist me only to the 3 if March due to funding. They did pay a motel from the 23 until the 3rd but now I find myself and my 2 kids at risk of being in the street. Please help. I always worked but unfortunately I have been put in this situation and just do not know what else to for.
Donnatell

Post by Donnatell »

My husband and I have recently fell on a hard time. Our son was diagnosed with High functioning Autism and has not got his resources to help with his medical supplies and such. So financially we are strapped. I am having trouble with Rent on our trailer this month and school supplies for our 7 children and niece. What places in my area can help on short term basis? I live in Montgomery County Ohio in New Lebanon. I stay at the trailer home with the kids to provide both of our special needs children the care they need and my husband works a full time job. I recently had an unexpected car repair that has majorly set us back. I need some help to get through this month. Is there anything that can help?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Nothing can really help in Dayton Ohio in a crisis. You need time to apply, go through an interview, send proof of income, etc. That takes time. Also, it may be that a Montgomery County Ohio agency may not offer funds for trailer rent. They tend to focus on other forms of housing, but you can ask. Also, it really sounds like you have a lot of bills, and why are you now behind on medical supplies and rent? Have you cut back? Anyway, locate more information on Montgomery Ohio rental assistance programs.
MDouglas

Post by MDouglas »

Is there a program that help me to move? The trailer my family and I live in the sewer is backing up in our house an into our tubs an onto the floors in both restrooms. One toilet can not be flushed at all and our home smells like pure poop. The landlord is aware of the problem and hasn't even come by to fix the problem nor to assess the problem, but they still want their rent. We have standing water on the floors around the toilet and in my room that connects the restroom to the bathroom. The floor is also beginning to sink in.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

You need to call the County Health Department immediately to have the issue addressed. Once involved the landlord will have to make the necessary repairs.
KanyeRed

Post by KanyeRed »

I have 2 kids and a pregnant girlfriend. The rent is high. I have some land and a trailer on it but the trailer needs work (water and electric). I am a plumbers helper by trade but can’t afford to fix the trailer on my income. I do not receive any help from the state (food stamps or WIC). I need help to fix the trailer. I’m am very sorry to ask for help but I don’t know what else too do.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Plumbers normally make a good salary, so surprising that you can't afford the rent, especially in Gainesville Florida which is normally not expensive. Note if you have two kids, are pregnant with a 3rd, but can't even afford to live, why are you having more kids? You need to get your financial situation under control before having kids or more. As far as the rent payment help you are seeking for the trailer, try this for information, and Read more rent help in Alachua County.
Nicole Bexley

Post by Nicole Bexley »

I live in China TX (Jefferson county) with a friend of mine and we rent a trailer. I pay 400 dollars a month (all bills paid) for the 2 bedrooms and full bath in back part of the trailer I reside in. I had been working doing home health aide for a lady up until December 2, 2022. I fell and broke my right arm. It is a humorous brake and I return to the DR on Jan 11th, 2022 to find out when he wants to schedule me for surgery. Because the bone is not lining up correctly and will need a plate and screws put in it. Due to the break and the surgery needed, I am unable to work and pay my bills at all now and we are behind on the rent on the trailer.

If I can't come up with the money here pretty fast I will be havening to get out. I have nowhere to go and no family to call on for help. My vehicle is a standard and I can't even drive it. It is breaking down at this time but I am just saying. Please can anyone help me with my 400 dollar rent bill this month or next 2-3 months.. ? I live at China Tx 77613. I am a hurricane Harvey victim as well and have been getting back on my feet living in a trailer after losing everything I had. Please help and thank for anything.
Brian D12

Post by Brian D12 »

Hi,
I am trying to reach out to different organizations in hope that I can find assistance with my rent on my trailer. I live in Avery, NC. I rent a trailer and my rent is 3 weeks late so I am scared I will be evicted soon. My rent is $600 but if I can just find a way to pay $200 or $300 I'm sure that would keep my landlord from starting the eviction process. I am a single mother of 2 young daughters. I was working at a store in Boone but my car broke down for a week and I had no way to work and back. It was a 40 minute drive. Now that I lost my job I cannot pay my rent, my car insurance was due yesterday and my tag is dead so I am afraid to drive more than I absolutely have to because I cannot afford a ticket or a tow fee. I have put in lots of applications and I have 2 great job leeds for next week if I can get there.
Sorry for the long rambling email to get rent paid on my trailer. I'm just in a bad spot and I'm desperately trying to climb my way out of this hole.
Thanks so much!