Taxes due and home loan

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Obama Martini
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Taxes due and home loan

Post by Obama Martini »

I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and i am on SSI disability. I have a few things i need help with i am on medicaid but for dental help it only takes care of xrays and cleaning and i have 2 teeth that need to be removed asap i have been put on antibiotics for over a yr at different times when the infection gets bad and the other thing is i own my home but it is falling apart and i am in alot of back property taxes that i cant pay ! I am on a program that stops them from foreclosing but the taxes still stack up and i cant pay the amount they have on the house the house isn't worth anywhere near what they have it set at i need to get the amount lowered and
help to get the back taxes paid Any help u can give me would be appreciated.
Sadir

Re: Taxes due and home loan

Post by Sadir »

Hello,
I am a hard working mother & someone is holding my mortgage & I am slightly behind on that payment but my greater problem is that my taxes are not rolled into that payment. So I am very behind & do not want to loose my house to back taxes. I live in Monroe County New York & my tax bill is around $10,000. Do you know of any programs or donors or work programs that would help me?
I would not ask for any monies to come to me but directly to the county for the tax bill. If you can not help me, is there any place that you could direct me to?
thank you,
Preta1

Post by Preta1 »

I am a 58 year old female that has struggled to find a job for the last 4 years, I believe it to be age discrimination. But I am about to lost my home due to back taxes, even with $6000 in cash to give them, they are saying shortly they will move me on the street. The only real help given to me is the suggestion that I sell my car and furniture to make up $13,000 I owe. All of my possessions probably would sell for anywhere close to that amount and then I would still be homeless and without a car or a bed to sleep in.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

58 is not too old to work...millions of people do at that age. And 4 years looking, when job market is booming? We doubt age discrimination. Take a hard look at yourself, skills, etc. and what you can bring to an employer and make changes in your approach/attitude. As far as the mortgage programs, try these for senior type assistance....even though you are not quire considered senior citizen yet. Good luck. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html

Preta1 wrote:I am a 58 year old female that has struggled to find a job for the last 4 years, I believe it to be age discrimination. But I am about to lost my home due to back taxes, even with $6000 in cash to give them, they are saying shortly they will move me on the street. The only real help given to me is the suggestion that I sell my car and furniture to make up $13,000 I owe. All of my possessions probably would sell for anywhere close to that amount and then I would still be homeless and without a car or a bed to sleep in.
TBaldwin

Post by TBaldwin »

I'm a single mom just me and my daughter and I was hoping to see if you folks could help in any way. I’m behind on my property taxes and also hoping to see if there's a anyway you might know how I can lower my mortgage payment other than the obvious of refinancing my home. My ex-husband is still on the deed for the home loan and it’s just me my daughter living in this house which I make the mortgage payments and everything else that needs to be up keep, so if there's any way you can help any other resources for me to apply for, means of lowering property taxes as well as mortgage, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.