Temporary rental assistance

Find how to get help with rent
Headline
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Temporary rental assistance

Post by Headline »

I am currently working a full-time job earning 9 dollars an hour. This nets me $1361.40/Month to live on. I am married and my wife is having trouble securing a new job. My rent is $1195. It leaves me with $166.40 to pay utilities, food, credit card debt, choking student loans, for both me and my wife. I am simply looking for temporary assistance with my rent, even if it is given directly to my landlord, I can make do with even half of my rent being assisted.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Temporary rental assistance

Post by Admin »

The best program for paying rent that is paid directly to your landlord is section 8 housing vouchers. It is in effect low income public housing, but safe, clean, affordable. You will need to contribute towards your rent, but the funds supplement money that you need to pay. Find details and places to call on Section 8 in Massachusetts, including non-profits and charity type organizations. Countless programs and charities operate in the region and offer financial help and low income housing.
Headline wrote:I am currently working a full-time job earning 9 dollars an hour. This nets me $1361.40/Month to live on. I am married and my wife is having trouble securing a new job. My rent is $1195. It leaves me with $166.40 to pay utilities, food, credit card debt, choking student loans, for both me and my wife. I am simply looking for temporary assistance with my rent, even if it is given directly to my landlord, I can make do with even half of my rent being assisted.
Dimaze

Post by Dimaze »

Hello im a single mom who does security but is currently on medical leave due to the fact I was injured on my job. My rent is $495.00 a month I do receive workman's comp but its not enough to cover all the bills every month can someone please help me I have two children and can not afford to be homeless. please im begging from the bottom of my heart thanks in advance....
Car_Guy

Post by Car_Guy »

I am currently renting a home in Worcester, however my landlord refuses to provide a safe structure, and now they have shut my water off. i have two small kids, and one due any minute. i also have animals, and i am in desperate need of assistance finding a safe home fast for my family including my animals. they are all small animals, but i know that this move is going to need to happen fast, and then i have a new baby here an minute the last thing i can do to my children who are here now is take their pets so its important i can keep them, but i need a safe home for my family as well. we now have no water, and the changes of mold are extremely high within the home. so if anyone does read this and can help in any way. again i am truly desperate.
MarcLev

Post by MarcLev »

I need a 2nd chance. I need help paying rent for month of May. I really made the mistake of letting the father of my 3 youngest children move in while I was on housing. I tried adding him on the lease, he was denied cause of his background he committed a crime that was over 10 years ago. We been separated for almost a year, he now lives with another young girl & i am struggling a lil bit & am begging for a second chance please I really hope to hear from someone asap. I am a Veteran, who has worked as a legal secretary in the State of California for the past 20+ years. However, I was laid off, and have not worked for almost 18 months. My savings has been depleted, and I have not paid rent for the month of May. If I do not pay by the end of the month, I will have to leave my residence of 2 years as I am facing eviction. Please help! God bless.
Thecall

Post by Thecall »

I am a Tulsa Oklahoma resident with a 11 year old son and 3 year old daughter and we are about to be put out of a privately owned and operated sober living home. and we have nowhere to go, so we will be homeless. I feel we are being retaliated against due to the fact I have complained about the unhealthy environment here at this home. Where can I turn for temporary assistance, so type of rent for a new place, or other housing?
Horry

Post by Horry »

I need help paying rent for June.. My husband went AWOL from the Army April 30 and was based in North Carolina. I am a stay at home mom. And i have 3 children living with me. I am search of a job. But as of now i have no money and will be homeless by the 3rd of this coming month is there anyway anyone can help me. I have spoke to some people and they can not help me because of his AWOL status. I just need some of this short term help until I find that job, then I will be fine. I can pay the money back too.
Esparity

Post by Esparity »

I am looking for temporary rental assistance for unpaid rent for August 2012. The realty company is starting with legal action. We asked if we could use the security deposit to cover the expenses, the realty company said they couldn't do it. It states in the lease that the landlord may use the security for back rent. Any assistance to this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Fiscal

Post by Fiscal »

I am a teacher, but my boyfriend is currently a dislocated worker and I am having trouble meeting my rent payment. I am currently 1 month behind. I am currently paying for all the bills in the house. I still have 2 of my children at home as well...I can pay this back slowly, I am just overwhelmed at this time.
Stewwe

Post by Stewwe »

To whom it may concern,
I want to express my concerns regarding with rental assistance, I am facing eviction this week and I need your help with back rent, I am a process in losing my apartment. I live in Perth Amboy, NJ, I have nowhere to go or live if I did get evicted. If you have any accurate information regarding rental assistance or housing assistance please reply back to this email or call me. Thank you, I don't want to lose my apartment and be homeless. PLEASE HELP!
ChuckieMac

Post by ChuckieMac »

To whom it may concern: I'm a single mom of 2 daughters ages 10 & 20. I am unemployed at this moment. I have Medicaid and food stamp. The private house that I'm residing in now in Sterling Heights is in Foreclosure. I need assistance to help me pay rent with what my daughters father give me every month for child support. I’m planning to look for employments. I just need help with the rent until I'm settle with a job. I do appreciate if you can assist me with this situation. I am desperate to get the help and assistance my daughters and I need. Please email me back with any information that can help me with rent assistance. Thank you for your time.
Gordon

Post by Gordon »

I was recently in a car accident on top of my landlord making a clerical error with rent causing us to think that we had already paid rent one month, and they told us later that they had made a mistake and that we had to pay them that money or we would get evicted. We are now behind on rent among other things, and having problems with the insurance company. The landlord is now trying to evict us. My relationship with her father is ruining my relationship with my daughter because I get so upset arguing I become dysfunctional, unable to take care of daily needs.
ohnathan

Post by ohnathan »

I just need help paying my rent this month. I'm currently enrolled in school and I wait tables at The Top of Hill. I just started my job and I am going to be receiving living expenses through financial aid, but am only allowed to receive those after 450 hours of class. I just need a few hundred dollars for the rest of my rent to help me get by this month.
Guyoda

Post by Guyoda »

We live in Boise, Idaho and have been here for 4 years. We have three children. I, work in a restaurant as a server making $3.35 hr plus tips, and my wife, is an L.P.N. as has excelled in home health services for ten years. Recently in August of 2014, she was let go from her job due to the agency unable to pay employees for lack of funding for this year. My wife had previously beaten cancer, through surgery, and just been diagnosed with cancer of her kidneys, and is requiring immediate emergency procedures, to rid the cancer that has reemerged. We have fallen behind in rent and some utilities bills.

We did receive an eviction notice, and with only my income can barely afford gas to my job. We are extremely stressed, and fear being tossed out of our home with our children. We do have a plan in place, with a job for my wife waiting for her to employ as soon as her medical procedure is done, and is aware of her ailment. We owe $700 for rent immediately, and are asking for some help with extra assistance with gas and some bills to get back on our feet. This is an emergency only for next couple of weeks. Please respond as soon as possible, to let us know of any assistance or information you could help us with. Thank you for your time, and hope to hear from you from you soon. God bless.
JoBruce

Post by JoBruce »

$700 for rent for my two sons and I. My fiancé was taken to jail this morning and I didn’t work, only him. I took care of the boys. Desperately need one time assistance on my rent for August so I can focus my time looking for a job instead of finding a shelter & storage. Please help me. I know there has to be someone out there that has a heart for someone in my shoes.