Help With Bills

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
jessiefenne

Help With Bills

Post by jessiefenne »

I Need Help With Bills. Please Send Me Ways To Get Help, Or Save Money, Or What I Can Do. I am Drowning In Bills and Debt. Please Email Me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help With Bills

Post by Admin »

Try going to the main site to find help and programs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com
ingridtolf

Post by ingridtolf »

I need help with my rent, phone bill, gas, food and clothes, please help me and my family, my address is Washington, DC 20032
smcurlie1

Help Paying Bills

Post by smcurlie1 »

We are out of work due to an illness please help. They said I will be out of work for 4 months and I have no savings and i have 5 kids. I was working 2 jobs to get the bills paid and now nothing is coming in at this time. Please help i was never late before now i am 1 month behind on everything.please email me if you can help us
Janice

I need help paying my bills

Post by Janice »

I am currenty living in Austin Texas. I recently had to stop working to prepare for back surgery in the next 3 weeks. I am desperate and in need of help. and what's really happening with my life destroys me. I lost my job and didn't pay for 3 months rent, nowadays my phone and electricity was turned off because of non-payment and today i have got with Electricity problems. I have already lost my home and have a gracious relative who is helping put a roof over my head. This relative will be in financial hardship if she continues to help me. Good news is that I have applied for a new job and still waiting for results.Even if i get a job, they will call me on September 2009.That's horrible.

I have no idea what to do. I have a college degree, my Bachelor degree and I am studying at Masters, but because , it became difficult to find a job.
beautifu1rose

Car repairs and payment assistance

Post by beautifu1rose »

Hi, Is there any place in Illinois that can help with car repairs and behind car payments and utility and help with eduction
aaronfeduk

Need help with car loan

Post by aaronfeduk »

I live outside of Los Angeles, and there are no jobs, apartment rents are super high. While the weather may be nice, not sure if it is worth living here. But that is not your problem. What I need help with is getting a new car loan, as the Honda I bought had a 7% loan, and I think I can do better. Help me refinance my car loan, and save money. Thank you.
brandi_mom2three

any help can get for bills

Post by brandi_mom2three »

My sister inlaw is having a hard time making ends meet she was in school to be a nurses aide and had to quit because no money her husband has been laid off for seven months, they are behind on there rent and keep paying almost every penny they have towards there rent and that is 900.00 a month with late fees and court costs, so I guess my question is, is there any help that she can get for her bills to make life a little easier please.
ericangelucci

Assistance With Paying Bills

Post by ericangelucci »

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of my sister Gina, who is in desperate need of assistance paying her bills. She is in the process of getting disability. At the present moment, all of her utility bills are late and are in the later stages of being turned off. Her Gas was recently turned off. She is late on her mortgage as well. She is a divored mother of a seven year old boy. DHS just took her child this week and gave him to the father. Can you direct me into which channels she has to go to get assistance with her bills.

Thank you very much for all your help.

Eric
PPKRussell

I Need Help With Bills For Others

Post by PPKRussell »

i am in san antonio ,tx & am trying to find help for one of the kindest ladies ( she's in Michigan) she and her husband are going through a very hard time as many are yet she still tries to do what she can ( even though she cant afford to) to help others. She has been told her furnace has 3 cracks in it , so I am trying to find someone that may be able to fix it or find another one real cheap.. they are trying to save up for a new furnace ,but her husband was out of work ( after an injury) for 3 monmths and after her cousin was murdered ,Lisa is not working. If iI could help I would ,but I gave all my clothes to a friend so she could sell them to help with the cost of nursing home or funeral for her mom, and I gave her most of my food last week ( and couldn't get more) , I gave the neighbor my meds because he was sick and couldn't afford to buy it, Then last month I got the lady at the laundromat free eye exam and free cataract surgery , but I cant seem to be able to get this poor woman help. I have written United Way , Salvation Army , the St.Clair County, Mi Resource , etc. but no luck .Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. Have a good day & take care.
Sincerely
Nancy
r.wservices314

Post by r.wservices314 »

Hi my Name is Lori I just recently lost my job now Im being evictded an no were to go I need help with rent and bill and food so if you can help me please thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Lori, What state do you live in and need rent assistance for?
The federal government HUD program may be a good option for you, as well as a local charity. They usually provide short term rent payments
http://www.hud.gov/local/
nicollfamily2000

Post by nicollfamily2000 »

me and my famly are living with my inlaws right now. my brother inn law comes down from time to time and does not get along with kids to well and does not treat them well. so me and my family are moving into a new home on friday. the only thing that is worring me is that we still have a dept with public service that has not been paid. is there any help out there that i could get or anyone that can help me?? please email me back and let me know
elainehays

Help with rent and utility bills in CA

Post by elainehays »

I need help paying my rent, and utility bills. I was layed off a month ago and have a 7month old in my house. i live in Pomona Californina
jeremiahberry26

Post by jeremiahberry26 »

I am unemployed and due to. A two week penalty, after being on unemployment for a few months, I have fell behind. I need help with my rent and power bill. I am 200 short on rent and the power bill is 70. Please let me know . live in Gaffney, SC.