Help for dental needs and bills

Help with paying medical bills
Sloan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help for dental needs and bills

Post by Sloan »

I am a widow on SSD. I have medicare. It does not cover dental. I just spent 5 days in the hospital with a bad infection....102 -103.5 temp with swelled head, swelled jaw, swelled back of head and was spreading down my shoulder. Was told I have multiple fractured teeth on the bottom. I was discharged today and told to get to a dentist immediately. I live off of $1239.00 per month and barely have enough to cover food & medicine after my bills are paid.I need some help finding low cost dental help or low cost dental school asap as next time the doctor said I may not be so lucky. I ran high fever for over a week before I got scared and went to the hospital....which I have no idea how I am going to pay. Can you refer me to some assisted dental help near Palm Springs, FL before I get sick again. Infection still not all gone but hospital said I needed a dentist right away. I don't have much money.....but I need help and I am afraid of another high fever at my age, Can you refer me to assisted clinic or dental school that might be able to help me out? The hospital said I needed to get to a dentist this week or I would be putting myself at risk again. Evidently I have had this infection for months before it finally caused painful swelling. I cant afford another hospital stay or the risk to my health again. They said I have several fractures that need fixed asap. All medicare will pay is complete removal of the teeth....which would leave me eating with my gums. I don't know what to do...the doctor really scared me with his warning. Can you refer me to a dental school, low cost clinic or federal emergency dental assistance program as soon as possible? Thank you for your time. Again, thanks you for taking the time to read this ans I hope you can refer me somewhere quickly.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for dental needs and bills

Post by Admin »

We do have a listing of places of places to contact for dental care in Florida, including clinics, health centers, and, as you indicated schools as well. The complete listing of Florida dental clinics can be found here. There are non-profit organizations and clinics listed like the Central Florida Family Health Dental Center, which can be reached at (407)956-4320. We have dozens of clinics and centers listed.
Sloan wrote:I am a widow on SSD. I have medicare. It does not cover dental. I just spent 5 days in the hospital with a bad infection....102 -103.5 temp with swelled head, swelled jaw, swelled back of head and was spreading down my shoulder. Was told I have multiple fractured teeth on the bottom. I was discharged today and told to get to a dentist immediately. I live off of $1239.00 per month and barely have enough to cover food & medicine after my bills are paid.I need some help finding low cost dental help or low cost dental school asap as next time the doctor said I may not be so lucky. I ran high fever for over a week before I got scared and went to the hospital....which I have no idea how I am going to pay. Can you refer me to some assisted dental help near Palm Springs, FL before I get sick again. Infection still not all gone but hospital said I needed a dentist right away. I don't have much money.....but I need help and I am afraid of another high fever at my age, Can you refer me to assisted clinic or dental school that might be able to help me out? The hospital said I needed to get to a dentist this week or I would be putting myself at risk again. Evidently I have had this infection for months before it finally caused painful swelling. I cant afford another hospital stay or the risk to my health again. They said I have several fractures that need fixed asap. All medicare will pay is complete removal of the teeth....which would leave me eating with my gums. I don't know what to do...the doctor really scared me with his warning. Can you refer me to a dental school, low cost clinic or federal emergency dental assistance program as soon as possible? Thank you for your time. Again, thanks you for taking the time to read this ans I hope you can refer me somewhere quickly.
Hughes

Post by Hughes »

good day. I am on social security unemployed have no assets and had dental surgery. left owing 1,800 i dont have the expenses to cover this. d.h.s. do not participate with dental coverage. please e-mail back to me a list of all charitable, or government agencies that will do a one time payment or partial. i am requesting a e-mail back letting me know that you have received this e-mail. and i will be expecting an e-mail back with all the charitable agencies in Lansing Michigan this is providing assistance paying dental surgery bill. thank you,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

There are a number of dental clinics and health centers in Ingham County and Lansing Michigan. Now you will need to call around to see exactly what type of coverage they have, and if they can help with your specific dental need. FYI "Expecting" an email back is kind of rude comment to make as well, especially since your message shows lack of manners and consideration. There are no pleases, thank yous, etc. in your request to us. Where else can you get free replies and information like we provide. We do this on our own time, and expect nothing in return. However showing a little courtesy and gratitude in life may do you some good and may help you gain employment and become self-sufficient in life. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ing ... progr.html

Hughes wrote:good day. I am on social security unemployed have no assets and had dental surgery. left owing 1,800 i dont have the expenses to cover this. d.h.s. do not participate with dental coverage. please e-mail back to me a list of all charitable, or government agencies that will do a one time payment or partial. i am requesting a e-mail back letting me know that you have received this e-mail. and i will be expecting an e-mail back with all the charitable agencies in Lansing Michigan this is providing assistance paying dental surgery bill. thank you,
Rudys

Post by Rudys »

I am recently a single teenage mother of two, a one year old and almost 3 year old. My boyfriend (their father) left us and now I'm in desperate need for help paying my dentist bill. He paid all of my bills and now that he's gone I have nothing. I am jobless because he wanted me to be a stay at home mother. I live with my grandmother who is also struggling and cannot help me pay it. I'm looking for any kind of help paying it. ($250) Thank you, and God bless!.