Help for a friend

State and local government assistance programs.
MLB Fan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help for a friend

Post by MLB Fan »

I am inquiring for a friend. He got laid off some time back and is really struggling. I recently found out that he has not had any electricity for a while and he is behind on his house payment, his sister just paid the electric company off so that they would turn it back on but he needs help until he can find a job so that this does not happen again. I tried filling the info out online but it says you must have an email and cell phone, he does not have either he cant afford them anymore. Any info you could pass on would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for a friend

Post by Admin »

So what are you looking for. Job finding programs since he is out of a job, or electricity type assistance programs? Of course a key to getting back on track is a job, so here is some federal government training programs that can help people increase their skills and find a job. It is called the Workforce Investment Act.
MLB Fan wrote:I am inquiring for a friend. He got laid off some time back and is really struggling. I recently found out that he has not had any electricity for a while and he is behind on his house payment, his sister just paid the electric company off so that they would turn it back on but he needs help until he can find a job so that this does not happen again. I tried filling the info out online but it says you must have an email and cell phone, he does not have either he cant afford them anymore. Any info you could pass on would be greatly appreciated.